17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

26 minutes ago, TRO said:

Brilliant results, with the exception of Bristol City

Its now up to us to capitalise and help ourselves.

In a perfect world Brough wouldnt have won, but you cant get greedy!

This is shaping up nicely. I honestly think Sheffield will drop off and Cardiff's form has been pretty rubbish lately. Biggest threat is still Wolves but today's loss will bring them down a peg. It has always been about what we do, but if we can maintain the old 2 points a game ratio, in a few weeks we could be in one of those two top spots. Blues must lose. 

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

If we had a better manager we could piss this league. Oh well.

I ain't no fan of Bruce but we need to get over this because nobody knows how it would be without Bruce. I personally think Wolves have by far the best squad in the league and apparently they have a top manager. Yet they are not pissing it. 

Boro have a strong squad and apparently a manager better than Bruce. Yet they are below us.

I agree that there are much better managers than Bruce and I want even gone end of season. But I don't believe for a second any team would be 'pissing it' in this league.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I ain't no fan of Bruce but we need to get over this because nobody knows how it would be without Bruce. I personally think Wolves have by far the best squad in the league and apparently they have a top manager. Yet they are not pissing it. 

Boro have a strong squad and apparently a manager better than Bruce. Yet they are below us.

I agree that there are much better managers than Bruce and I want even gone end of season. But I don't believe for a second any team would be 'pissing it' in this league.

Totally agree with this. I'm so bored of comments like this. It's actually turning this site into a bore fest for me which is a crying shame.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

This is shaping up nicely. I honestly think Sheffield will drop off and Cardiff's form has been pretty rubbish lately. Biggest threat is still Wolves but today's loss will bring them down a peg. It has always been about what we do, but if we can maintain the old 2 points a game ratio, in a few weeks we could be in one of those two top spots. Blues must lose. 

I agree with everything you have said, aside from maybe on Sheffield United.

I think everyone is making a mistake waiting for their "inevitable collapse".

I liken them to the Leicester Team that won the Prem.

Underdogs ,well gelled, well drilled, with nothing to lose and all to gain.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I agree with everything you have said, aside from maybe on Sheffield United.

I think everyone is making a mistake waiting for their "inevitable collapse".

I liken them to the Leicester Team that won the Prem.

Underdogs ,well gelled, well drilled, with nothing to lose and all to gain.

I agree. Also if there was another team apart form us I'd like to go up it would be Sheffield Utd. They were well and truly F*ked over by the PL & West Ham.

• Like 2