17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

I'm a gonna reserve judgement, Cardiff look great but Derby away next for them. Then a game later Shef U away, then Wolves then us. This is still retrievable, as bitter as tonight has been. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

I'm a gonna reserve judgement, Cardiff look great but Derby away next for them. Then a game later Shef U away, then Wolves then us. This is still retrievable, as bitter as tonight has been. 

Tonight was one of our "easier" games in the run in. We'll drop points at likes of Norwich and Millwall away.

We've let in Fulham aswell now. Would rather play Cardiff in the play offs so long term that might not actually be a bad thing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

It's over mate 7 points is too much and we have a one point advantage over Fulham its poor. We had to win. They blew it and let us down. Complete and utter shit ronight.

Got absplutely no faith we will go up.tonight. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Cardiff will slip probably but now they have a good cushion - fulham will run Cardiff close but we are done.

Well that pretty much put's top 2 out of our hands. Still very much mathematically possible mind.

That's really disappointing and a kick in the teeth after the display against Wolves.

There will be lots of despondency on here tonight and unsurprisingly so, that's a real stinker of a result and a huge kick in the teeth after Saturday.

However, 2nd place is still very possible with 9 games left. Of course it will need us to beat Cardiff, and it may need us to win all nearly all of our remaining games, but we are actually capable of that. No way are Cardiff winning all their games from here - they have a tough run in.

Chin up! 

• Like 1

It’s not over yet. Tonight was shocking though! 

Out of the last 11 games (before the Wolves game) I said 8/9 wins will be enough. We could still go on a decent run. Cardiff will drop points. Could be back to 4 points come the end of the weekend. We have to keep the faith until it is mathematically impossible. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I want answers

How do.u beat wolves 4-1  then lose to QPR 3-1

How do Wolves win 3-0 at Leeds then lose 4-1 at Villa.

It's football, it happens.  We're in fantastic form and have lost a game.  We're just unfortunate that Cardiff are on their best run of form for almost 30 years with Fulham also flying.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It's football, it happens.  We're in fantastic form and have lost a game.  We're just unfortunate that Cardiff are on their best run of form for almost 30 years with Fulham also flying.

QPR the team that struggles to not only win away from home.but score away goals yet let QPR score three.

It dont happen if you want promotion its inexcusable. 

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

No, because Leeds are rubbish and we are good. It’s work if Wolves beat us and lost to Leeds, but not how you have it.

• Like 1