17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

30 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Wolves helping ensure Fulham stay hot on our heels. 

Is this the start of the famous Wolves wobble? 

The wobble is already on, They just need something to push them over the edge.

If they do not win tonight that is 4 wins from 9 in 2018

Our next 2 games are QPR & Sunderland which should be 6 points.

Wolves play reading then go away to Leeds.

By the time we play them the gap could easily be down to 7 points and a win would make it 4.

Cardiff may also be in a position to actually catch them by then too and the pressure of blowing a massive lead may well just cause them to collapse

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1

Just now, VillaChris said:

I think 70 points by the end of Wolves game should be the target. Certainly there is no reason why we can't win our next two. Get Adomah and Jack ready for Wolves and see what's happening.

I would hope jack at least will be back next week 

26 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

The wobble is already on, They just need something to push them over the edge.

If they do not win tonight that is 4 wins from 9 in 2018

Our next 2 games are QPR & Sunderland which should be 6 points.

Wolves play reading then go away to Leeds.

By the time we play them the gap could easily be down to 7 points and a win would make it 4.

Cardiff may also be in a position to actually catch them by then too and the pressure of blowing a massive lead may well just cause them to collapse

There was a discussion on here earlier in the week about Wolves being streets ahead of us. 

I questioned how far ahead they would be if we hadn't been without Grealish, Kodjia and Terry for large parts of the season whilst at the same time Wolves had lost 3 or 4 of their key players for long periods of time (their injury record has been nothing short of miraculous this season) 

Tonight Neves is out due to suspension and they look pedestrian. Certainly we had a better go at Fulham without Jack and Adomah last week.