17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

4 minutes ago, Dick said:

A team.

I think it helps in interviews a lot of players are humble and have bought into the team spirit. None of the fancy dan attitude from some of the clearings in the woods in relegation season 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think it helps in interviews a lot of players are humble and have bought into the team spirit. None of the fancy dan attitude from some of the clearings in the woods in relegation season 

I wonder if we will have any interviews with this lot about their desire to play Champions league football..

I look at the picture and I feel so proud.

I listened to last twenty minutes of the Derby game on channel 700 or whatever it is.

Their commentators couldn't believe how poor they were and said they didn't deserve better than 0-0.

Derby will draw plenty more games in the run in, no way are they getting another 40 points on the board.

We're in a really good place atm. That said I was getting excited before xmas and we got burnt from a poor run of form. It's incredible we're this close to second again.

I'd have never imagine we'd be 1 point off second straight after the Brentford game.

1 minute ago, rubberman said:

3 of those with some against teams in the top 8, so hasn't been easy. Amazing run. 

Had a look at a Derby forum last week and they barely seemed to think we were a threat. Bet they do now. 

They think they're gonna catch Wolves so I think that tells you about the delusional nature of that forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rubberman said:

3 of those with some against teams in the top 8, so hasn't been easy. Amazing run. 

Had a look at a Derby forum last week and they barely seemed to think we were a threat. Bet they do now. 

If our recent form continues, I think it will be Fulham, rather than Derby, who will compete against us for automatic promotion in the end.

• Like 2