17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

I think one of the big issues is that going forward we look so short of creativity and invention and even pace that we don’t look capable of destroying and teams so therefore no teams fear us. I’m watching Leeds and I don’t see us having a player like roofe or Hernandez. I think in a nut shell what I am saying is I think we are a poor side and as soon as we have lost Kodja and Terry we look a awful.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Now Bristol City. Just need Derby, Ipswich and PNE to complete the set 

Can’t see us winning any of the next 3 and by New Year’s Day we will be miles behind - shambolic , too many times we have bad runs under Bruce 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

Yep. A shambles indeed. We look very poor to mediocre. Mid table championship side is about right. False position it would seem being in the top 6. Depressing stuff but it is what it is. Bruce has had a season, had money to spend and we are regressing, the way we play has been aimless and hopeless for too long. 

Whod take Harry Monk?

9 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Yep. A shambles indeed. We look very poor to mediocre. Mid table championship side is about right. False position it would seem being in the top 6. Depressing stuff but it is what it is. Bruce has had a season, had money to spend and we are regressing, the way we play has been aimless and hopeless for too long. 

Whod take Harry Monk?

Is he any relation to Garry? ;)

10 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Whod take Harry Monk?

Is that Rednapp with Gary Monk as his assistant? :D