17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

8 minutes ago, Eastie said:

You said sheff weds were shit and they then beat derby .

now you say Leeds are shit before they fight back against Bristol city .

please say Ipswich are shit before they play cardiff ;)

The kiss of death happens  again! I don't need to though as ipswich are piss poor look how they did today against Norwich. No chance they will cock it up against an inform cardiff. 

Poor result for Bristol though

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Eastie said:

They did the same last season and slipped right down the table - Lee Johnson hahaha :D

We also followed that up with top 4 form for the last 10-12 games last season ;)

• Like 2

On 17/02/2018 at 21:20, Eastie said:

I thought we were by far the better team at Preston - they certainly never took us apart in my opinion , I thought we were excellent that night .

Maybe I got the wrong game. I stand corrected. 

I am shocked that Cardiff havent gone away. They have some good players but geez.. top 3? almost 3/4 of a season is ridiculous. Still plenty of games to go.. but surely there due a slip? we have had one or two already. 

4 hours ago, KSV said:

I am shocked that Cardiff havent gone away. They have some good players but geez.. top 3? almost 3/4 of a season is ridiculous. Still plenty of games to go.. but surely there due a slip? we have had one or two already. 

They lost 4 in a row over new year   Some tough games coming up for them so let’s hope for another slip

• Like 1

If it did come to play offs and lets say we finish  3rd and Fulham finished 6th. our strongest team vs fulhams and having 2nd leg at villa park how do people think we can do? 

i think fulham are beatable  to be honest. if you can keep sessganon quiet they are beatable. all their attacks were coming down that side, as we didnt have all our our attacking players we found it difficult to not give that side pace. when we tried to break we failed miserably too as we didnt ahve much pace going forward or enough creative flair. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If it did come to play offs and lets say we finish  3rd and Fulham finished 6th. our strongest team vs fulhams and having 2nd leg at villa park how do people think we can do? 

i think fulham are beatable  to be honest. if you can keep sessganon quiet they are beatable. all their attacks were coming down that side, as we didnt have all our our attacking players we found it difficult to not give that side pace. when we tried to break we failed miserably too as we didnt ahve much pace going forward or enough creative flair. 

Of course we can beat them, but, and this is my worry with the playoffs,  it would depend totally on Bruce showing confidence in his players.