17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

I was just pondering the fact that we are doing well and still close to automatic promotion despite almost no goals from strikers. 

If he could just bag someone in January who could score up front it could really propel us upwards. 

5 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Those two games against Brentford and Boro really have cost us. Those games against the teams above us at home are going to be massive.

They did however we were expected to lose games against Preston, drop points vs fulham etc so has kind of evened itself out.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Bit confused, Derby are nowhere near top 2.

It would be good for Wolves and particularly Sheffied United to drop some points in next few weeks. *Looks at fixture list and sees SHA are playing them both.....*:detect:

Hence my earlier post where i said we might need a favour from the unwashed. If it helpz us get top 2 i dont mind them winning those two

43 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Those two games against Brentford and Boro really have cost us. Those games against the teams above us at home are going to be massive.

Brentford played us off the park and we were lucky to escape with a point. We should have beaten Boro though. So from those two games I'd say we are a point down. 

33 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Happy with Leeds beating Boro. Means even when teams have played their game in hand we can't be moved out the playoff spots. 

Be great if we can put together another little run of wins. 

Yes lets hope we can win next two. Leeds away will be tough beatable but tough game.  Point would not be a bad result