Pre-match thread

sidcow

Wigan away was always a cracking night out, gutted I'm not going to see my pals at Mabs cross hotel due to work, Villa win today, nailed on. Stay safe as always boys n girls and fill that dump on 3 sides as usual! I'm off to work /sadface.

What's to work out  ? He's gone with what worked after Baker got hurt last week . 

It is strange looking at the bench but how do you drop the players who just won for you against a decent team ? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ooph.

I guess Hutton and Amavi will be in midfield and Adomah will play off Kodjia then?

That would mean four of the team will be playing outside of their normal position.

Cafu mode . 

From the off.

• Like 3

Wasn't worth changing it as we played pretty well last week.

Grealish, Hogan & Lansbury on the bench gives us plenty of options to change things if it doesn't work again.

I think we will win this one 2-0, Kodjia and Hogan with a goal each

I think that depends on how the game is going - if we're ahead we can bring on a centre half for Adomah and push Jedinak into midfield, if we're behind, Grealish could come on for Amavi or Adomah - and then we've got some good like for like options in Lansbury and Hogan. The bench has lots of flexibility providing they're all fit.

I'm still not overly keen on having Hutton and Amavi on the wings unless it's an emergency.