Match Polls  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Same story losers can't score goals and then go and lose 

Just like Derby, Bristol and Rotherham in the past matches.

For me, a draw would have been deserved result from this.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What's also annoying is that there were some decent results around us too. Could have been 8 points off 7th.

Anyway, I listened to the commentary AND watched the stream and I wouldn't be surprised if most of the dramatically negative posters we reading text commentary.

By all accounts we should have been 2 or 3 up in the first half.

We pressed well, and carved out good chances.

Inevitably we fell off, but we also played a team, at home, which realistically can still finish in the top 2.

Also bare in mind we have an extremely depleated squad. I will moan with the rest under normal circumstances, but I can't go overboard today.

If we were not so far off the playoff places, or had such a torrid season, some people would be nowhere near as mad about this.

Mork calling Orsen ...... Come in Orsen. 

Different Planet. 

Sounds like we performed well tonight against a team who may well be promoted this season. To come out of it with nothing was unlucky but we also need to put our chances away.

Same old story with mossed chances.

If it happens now and again its bad look but for us its happening consistently and for me thats bad coaching.

Cant see us ever getting out of this league with this setup.  Dont think any of them are any good.

When an opponent is faced by one of our players, more interested in getting hit by the ball, by shying away.......the best thing he could do is stick it in the net.....and he did.:)

Edited by TRO

Sounds like we had a decent first half, followed by the usual capitulation in the latter. Once again we only manage to play football for 45 minutes. Same shit, different day, only this time we didn't get a result. This is the sad reality against better opposition.

We all know who's to blame. Some will still argue he just needs more time. 

Edited by vreitti
  • Like 2

We don't score enough goals and we don't pass the ball well enough. 

Oddly, we're still competitive at this level and with a little more luck would be looking at a top ten finish.

If we could just manage to do either of those fundamental and important things well.....

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We don't score enough goals and we don't pass the ball well enough. 

Oddly, we're still competitive at this level and with a little more luck would be looking at a top ten finish.

If we could just manage to do either of those fundamental and important things well.....

How can it be bad luck that in the majority of games we fluff our chances and our opponents do not?

If it was the case a few times a year i could understand but this is game 6 or 7 out of 10 where weve had as many or more chances than our opponent and failed to get a result.

• Like 1

Just now, flashingqwerty said:

How can it be bad luck that in the majority of games we fluff our chances and our opponents do not?

If it was the case a few times a year i could understand but this is game 6 or 7 out of 10 where weve had as many or more chances than our opponent and failed to get a result.

It's poor finishing and some bad luck, most of the bad luck coming in the form of sudden bouts of bad finishing from players who had been putting the ball away all season in the shirts of other teams.

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why when our opponents score first we rarely get anything from? Such a loser mentality

This has to improve next season otherwise forget promotion 

Dead right. As soon as we went 1-0 down I was resigned to losing. When Steve Bruce first arrived he identified lack of resilience as a major problem for the (then) squad. He hasn't really put it right yet, has he?

• Like 3

Good to see that Manbunsbury played well. We aren't getting promoted or relegated, so a hard fought loss away from home whilst playing well is acceptable to me at this stage.

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Personally I could have lived with another poor performance and 3 points.

To be honest I am the opposite. I don't care about the points because we aren't going to reach the playoffs anyway. The important thing is the performances and that Bruce shows us he can get us promoted next season. 

• Like 3

Â