• Kodjia
    • Grealish (Bjarnason 33)
    • Amavi (Grealish 44)
    • Davis (Kodjia 89)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

31 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I listened to it on the radio and watched 20 mins on a periscope feed. Couldn't go so had to make so with that. Did I vote? Yes, I voted for the player that seemed to make a difference, based on what I've heard, seen and read. 

The good thing is, votes don't actually count for anything. They give an impression for who made an impact, that's all thought. 

I think that's fine. You followed the whole game so you voted.

I also agree that the votes don't really mean anything :) 

3 hours ago, limpid said:

I think it's reasonable to vote if you've followed the whole game, regardless of whether you attended. The votes are public. I do find it odd when people vote and they've posted in the thread saying they didn't watch.

There's a regular few posters who deliberately vote to the wrong extreme. As in, vote the managers performance as the highest when we've lost badly. 

I'm sure they think they're being hilarious. I'm not sure they realise the votes are public :)

On 05/03/2017 at 14:59, Nigel said:

Id love to know how many folks vote on the 3 options when they havnt been to the game.

I follow Villa home and away, Rotherham was the first away game I haven't attended in maybe 3 seasons, I didn't vote because I was 3 parts of the way up a mountain when they were playing and think my opinion on such things aren't valid, you'll get hate for your question but not from me.......

..... but your grammar is awful! :trollface:

1 hour ago, Hoof hearted said:

I follow Villa home and away, Rotherham was the first away game I haven't attended in maybe 3 seasons, I didn't vote because I was 3 parts of the way up a mountain when they were playing and think my opinion on such things aren't valid, you'll get hate for your question but not from me.......

..... but your grammar is awful! :trollface:

1) It wasnt a question, it was a muse. 

2) You cant use the word hate in that context and claim my grammar is bad! (You will be hated) 

(Sorry...you started it)

On 04/03/2017 at 21:06, briny_ear said:

Yes, I am afraid the "stats" in villaforeurope's post are FAKE NEWS!!!!

Yes they are.... Yes they are. 

Â