• Kodjia
    • Grealish (Bjarnason 33)
    • Amavi (Grealish 44)
    • Davis (Kodjia 89)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, AntrimBlack said:

Absolutely, and I am delighted that we won, but it is because of the manner of the win that I remain doubtful.

Sure, nothing wrong with doubt. I doubt all the time. I'd argue doubt is actually intrinsic to success. You have to believe in what you are capable of despite the doubts, otherwise there is no point in bothering at all.

15 minutes ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

Playing the likes of QPR, Reading, Newcastle, Norwich, Cardiff, Wolves...

And how have we faired this season against some of those teams that you have mentioned?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

**** hell some people just love to moan.. Jesus wept

It's just opinion, that's all. For what it's worth, I do think Bruce will do a good job but we need to be realistic.  That's it, just opinion. Don't be too quick to judge those who have differing thoughts.  

• Like 2

Just now, trekka said:

It's just opinion, that's all. For what it's worth, I do think Bruce will do a good job but we need to be realistic.  That's it, just opinion. Don't be too quick to judge those who have differing thoughts.  

We've just won 3 in a row, in one week, without conceding. Maybe not you, but others are blatantly picking up on anything negative just so they can have a moan. It's the same at VP tbf and it makes matchdays so much less enjoyable than it used to be. 

• Like 2

Just now, villarule123 said:

We've just won 3 in a row, in one week, without conceding. Maybe not you, but others are blatantly picking up on anything negative just so they can have a moan. It's the same at VP tbf and it makes matchdays so much less enjoyable than it used to be. 

Fair enough and sorry if it came across wrong.  I just think people need to respect opinion and not shout others down if they differ in their views.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Not moaning just picking up on people suggesting it was wrong to question Bruce, it's a great step forward from where we were but some of those questions still exist, Huddersfield is the bigger/better test and we've given ourselves every chance of taking a running jump in to that game

• Like 2

Am relieved to get more points on the board. I care more about that than playing like Brazil at the moment. It was always going to be gritty; I mean rotherham are dire but we couldnt take anything for granted especially with our away form the way it's been. Like it or not, we are where we deserve to be right now.

We wont make the play offs - that's pretty much nailed on (or off ?!). Let's just get some more wins and less injuries please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Labouring to victories vs Derby, Bristol and Rotherham sweeping the 5 loses on the trot for the first time since the 70s under the carpet...

We lost 7 and 11 in a row last season.

• Like 4

There is no reason to complain at the moment. You can't complain about winning three in a row because we lost five previously anymore than you can celebrate losses because we won before them! Three wins, three clean sheets - all good!

What will be interesting is how we cope with Huddersfield now. It's a proper team fighting for promotion but we should be a lot less nervous now, relegation is largely not a concern anymore and the team is beginning to gel. A draw would be nice...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Labouring to victories vs Derby, Bristol and Rotherham sweeping the 5 loses on the trot for the first time since the 70s under the carpet...

5 losses in a row for the first time in 40 years, mate it hasn't even been 40 weeks since we lost 5 in a row. 

• Like 1

Â