• Bjarnason
    • Kodjia
    • Grealish (Bjarnason 33)
    • Amavi (Grealish 44)
    • Davis (Kodjia 89)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Three wins, three clean sheets in a row, yeah, I'll take that. Sounds like our confidence came flooding back once the first one went in and we peppered their goal until Codger got his regulation goal.

Let's hope that confidence goes forward to the next few matches which are a bit more testing.

I do worry a bit about our reliance on Kodjia for our goals.

2 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Three wins, three clean sheets in a row, yeah, I'll take that. Sounds like our confidence came flooding back once the first one went in and we peppered their goal until Codger got his regulation goal.

Let's hope that confidence goes forward to the next few matches which are a bit more testing.

I do worry a bit about our reliance on Kodjia for our goals.

og fella got the first!

• Like 1

Another ugly win. Played well in a few brief spells but generally not very impressive again but ..... the boys are learning to bludgeon their way to ugly wins and ..... we are, at last, getting a bit of luck ! 

Chester and Baker once again proving they are the rock on which we defend and depend and, overall, the D were dominant.

Great support at the game once again. Fans were MOM, followed by "Cafu" Hutton !

6 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Best bit about winning at the moment is the reduction, (however temporary), in the whingeing. Thank you for shutting them up Villa.

From what I hear about the performance, I am far from convinced.

1 minute ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Results are ultimately all that matter. That was true whilst he was losing and it's true now.

Absolutely, and I am delighted that we won, but it is because of the manner of the win that I remain doubtful.

3 minutes ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

Playing the likes of QPR, Reading, Newcastle, Norwich, Cardiff, Wolves...

It is hardly like we played them all on the trot now is it.  To not get any sort of win for 9 games in a row in this league is diabolical. I give praise to Bruce for getting the results now and trust him to do a good job but I don't think citing that "record" is anything to cheer about given the opposition.  

• Like 3

Â