Match Thread: Rotherham v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Hopefully not. Our players should be beating this team. 

And if we don't, then I think it would be foolish to ignore the injuries as one of the reasons why we wouldn't have - we've got a full back playing at left wing - I want to win, I think we can and I think we will - but I don't think you can ignore the problems we've got right now.

• Like 1

Just now, briny_ear said:

Just wondering, since there isn't much on the pitch to distract me, why is it called the New York Stadium?

Can't think of any two places less alike than Rotherham and New York.

Apparently it was built on the site of the steel factory that made all of the New York fire hydrants.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

And if we don't, then I think it would be foolish to ignore the injuries as one of the reasons why we wouldn't have - we've got a full back playing at left wing - I want to win, I think we can and I think we will - but I don't think you can ignore the problems we've got right now.

To be honest that is no excuse at all, Rotherham are atrocious. Even with Amavi on the left this should be a comfortable 2/3 goal win.

Edited by KHV
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

And 1 fit striker in the entire squad

• Like 1

Can't believe that wyness & round think Bruce is the way forward and we are stuck with him for next season- yay ?! 

Forget trying to pass and move or tactics, just hoof it and run boys it's gotten me promoted four times.....went SB half time team talk. Embarrassing! 

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's a league one team. We have an issue in one position. I think it would be a weak excuse if it was used too much. Not every team get to put out a perfect XI each week. 

• Like 2

Just now, DCJonah said:

It's a league one team. We have an issue in one position. I think it would be a weak excuse if it was used too much. Not every team get to put out a perfect XI each week. 

And when we were a Premier League team we never lost to a Div 1 team?