Weekends football 3/5 March

andykeenan

27 minutes ago, coda said:

:crylaugh:haha they're almost in tears on WM at the injustice of it all.

"They brek yer heart Tom"

• Like 1

Mate of mine on Facebook saying how they were robbed of 2 penalties :lol: 

I told him Adams should have been sent off, 1 yellow for the dive and 1 for the handball. 

Tbf though, it was a hell of a smash and grab by Leeds.

Wolves losing again.

Can't see Lambert lasting much longer there. 

*edit* and they've just equalised as I typed that :D

Edited by Designer1

Liverpool already winning....Wenger has to be toast at the end of the season surely.

How can you not play your best player away to a major rival. I don't understand it at all. That decision has already lost Arsenal the game. Can Ghaperr with his football variance explain it to me please?

7 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Kicking a player in the head with your studs

Ah it's just because you mentioned Ben Thatcher I thought you were on about the Zlatan elbow.

Yes I agree I thought the Mings stamp was deliberate and he really should be done big time for that....6 match ban for violence I hear...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

2-0! :)

He asking for the sack now, surely. 

Imagine if Wenger leaves his successor Europa league football.

And Ozil and Alexis both leave which is looking more likely than not.

That's a far worse state than what Fergie left Man. United and look at how long it's taken them to get back challenging for the league.

Interesting few years ahead I think, Wenger could do a lot of damage in his final few months.

From thinking Arsenal are still shoe ins for top 4....just had a look at their remaining games.

Got West Brom away next and they hardly ever beat a Pulis team away, lost there last year when top.

Got Spurs away. Have won once at WHL in 10 years.

End the season with Man. United at home, Stoke away and Everton at home. They never beat a Mourinho team and have won once at Stoke since they came up.

Given how tight top 4 race is 5 games they probably won't win is cutting things a bit fine I think.

Â