U23 Development League 2016/2017

BOF

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 22:44, BOF said:

We won 2-0 tonight and West Ham drew 0-0 at Newcastle. I won't have time to update stats until next week though. 

I watched the game last night on facebook, played fantastically. 2 games left now, both away, to try to sneak into the playoffs.

• Like 1

What to do with Rory Hale, grandson of Dundalk legend Danny Hale ... who (along with his brother Ronan who plays for sha) has just declared for the Republic.  I'll leave him as NI until he actually appears in an ROI strip given that he was born in Belfast.

Main table now colour-coded and includes graphics to detail whether the player scored or assisted within each match.  I've refrained from adding multiple graphics for multiple goals/assists because then the table becomes (even more) unsightly and cumbersome.

West Brom beat Norwich 2-1 today in a match that's largely irrelevant to us.  The next games are a full league programme on Monday April 10th.

19 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Far from it but I do still think he'd be a good addition, do you?

Personally, id rather bring one of the guys from this thread into the fold as cover. Id rather develop our own players than give this guy a contract.

you would have far better knowledge than me, SGC, as to who could come in!

Edited by Mjvilla

2 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Personally, id rather bring one of the guys from this thread into the fold as cover. Id rather develop our own players than give this guy a contract.

you would have far better knowledge than me, SGC, as to who could come in!

I wouldn't go that far :)

• 2 weeks later...

Newcastle beat Fulham 3-1 in the early game to replace Fulham in 2nd place and all-but guarantee their place in the post-season playoffs.