limpid

Match Polls  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

2 minutes ago, flamingsombrero said:

Ahhhhhhhhhh finally.

Also **** off Bacuna and **** off commentator for trying to make out it was a headbutt.

You can not be serious? Bacuna the stupid word removed went head to head with a match official. If I could rip up his contract I would. 

Brainless performance from a brainless set of players.

I've voted the ref poor not because he rightly sent Bacuna off, but because he was shit in general even if for the most part it was in our favour.

Shame turgid rubbish from Bruce. 

MOTM Chester the obvious.

Edited by NottingVilla
  • Like 1

Less than 30% possession, replaced all 3 forwards with 2 midfileders and a left back. How on Earth Johnstone has finished with a clean sheet I will never know.

£70m to be just as cack as we were last season :lol:

• Like 1

We're not going to get promoted this year 

What we can do is go for the best form possible towards the end of the season, and even if we play badly the green W on the score sheet can make all the difference, and if we go into next season with one of the strongest forms in the league then promotion can be very very possible 

This win can be the start of that and all i can ask is for bruce to keep them coming 

Well it wasn't pretty, and not much fun to watch, but we got 3 massive points! Can't say I'm happy about how we played, or being under the cosh for so long in the second half, but screw it, we won!! Milky Bars are on me!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Â