limpid

Match Polls  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

Just now, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

Then you should just stop following villa altogether 

We dont need the negativity and we certainly dont need to change managers every 4 months again. 

I'm generally positive, I support all our managers, but if you think that setting up like  that at home is the makings of a great surge up the table I'd like some of what you're smoking. 

• Like 4

Just now, Dale said:

I'm generally positive, I support all our managers, but if you think that setting up like  that at home is the makings of a great surge up the table I'd like some of what you're smoking. 

You should read my earlier post, we're not going to surge up the table regardless of our manager this season 

We need to build a team now and sacking bruce would be a leap backwards 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

You can not be serious? Bacuna the stupid word removed went head to head with a match official. If I could rip up his contract I would. 

Chest bumping someone is not the same as headbutting someone, it just isn't. What he actually did is plenty bad enough, why embellish it?

• Like 1

What is this feeling? I am not grumpy on the weekend. The last 20 minutes was a bit squeaky bum, and it shows we have a way to go, but Villa got a win thing through the might of Chester's ball sack.

I enjoyed it, and it was good to see the players so relaxed, that Hutton took time out for a dance break.

• Like 1

The only difference between that performance and most previous performances was luck. Today we got a spawny goal and escaped a nailed on penalty against us and Derby couldn't <rude word> a cow's arse with a banjo !

Still a poor performance but maybe something will change after winning a game !!!

Edited by Paul33
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, flamingsombrero said:

Chest bumping someone is not the same as headbutting someone, it just isn't. What he actually did is plenty bad enough, why embellish it?

Watch it again he leaned in forehead to forehead in a "wanna fight word removed" kind of way. Absolutely disgraceful. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Didn't even follow the game today and we won. I feel much better for it. No more Villa games for me!

its in the blood, you cant leave it....as you come in/on here to pass comment

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Watch it again he leaned in forehead to forehead in a "wanna fight word removed" kind of way. Absolutely disgraceful. 

Yep it was aggressive and totally unacceptable. He deserves a lengthy ban.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

Swearing at the asisstant ref apparently 

More than that, went all the way up in his face, head to head.

Love the passion but what an absolute stupid move.

He had a decent game as well but f*cked it all up.

Won't get a run of games now ffs.

Â