Chris Samba

midian

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

For me he is behind elphick now

Not directed at you Demi, but what difference a month makes..

He couldn't have got in a non league team over a month ago and now he is the Maldini of the championship... ^_^

On a positive - it is good news we have all 4 natural CB's again. :thumb:

Edited by AvfcRigo82

26 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not directed at you Demi, but what difference a month makes..

He couldn't have got in a non league team over a month ago and now he is the Maldini of the championship... ^_^

On a positive - it is good news we have all 4 natural CB's again. :thumb:

Its true. Bit you have to respect tommy never one bitched or moaned and been solid since coming in. Samba has done ok but he is very clumsy

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Its true. Bit you have to respect tommy never one bitched or moaned and been solid since coming in. Samba has done ok but he is very clumsy

True, he has gone the right way about it and for professionalism alone he deserves to keep his place, let alone performances in the last few league games.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

True, he has gone the right way about it and for professionalism alone he deserves to keep his place, let alone performances in the last few league games.

Did we actually agree on something?;)

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Any chance of him making the line up tomorrow?
Has he been training all this time or long term injured?

I was wondering the same thing re injury... Jedi did fine against Cardiff, but I’d still rather have a proper CB there like Samba.

There is something about this bloke i just love.....when he comes on my face lights up.

He is not a great player or an improvisation expert.....I just love his whole hearted approach and persona.

• Like 1

Samba's ideal to protect a lead, especially when the opposition decides their only option, to grab a late draw, is to lump it forward (as witnessed in our two victories this week). I like that we have Samba in our 18.

• Like 1

Â