Midweek Football 20/24 February

andykeenan

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Spurs have won 2 in 15 EL knockout games, disgusting, it's a complete mental thing, it's beneath English clubs

or they just arent good enough in Europe

was hardly a weakened Spurs team

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Said it in their other thread but I think they'll massively tail off next season having to play there every week, bit like West Ham have this season.

WHL has become a fortress for them under Pochettino...don't think they've lost a home game all season. That will change next season.

These things are always temporary imo. 

A new ground doesn't make a good football team bad. 

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

or they just arent good enough in Europe

was hardly a weakened Spurs team

If they are not good enough to beat a Belgium team then what does that say about the Premier League. Unlike Leicester they really haven't been committed enough in my view. yes Wembley is a factor too but that's just an excuse.

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Debbie Alli is a great player, and I like it when he plays football, but he's such a chav he's got that "dickhead" bit of him which I hate.

i like him as a player but he's falling straight in to the good enough for barcelona, worth £100m, world class bullshit that our media loves to ruin players with

probably one for the media thread but all these ex pros spouting him being worth more than pogba shows how out of touch with football some of them are

for me personally he hasnt got the reputation or more importantly the marketability to put him in the >£50m bracket, he needs to start making a heart with his hands when he scores or something 

Â