• Hogan
    • Adomah (Jeninak 71)
    • Gardner (Bjarnason 82)
    • Bacuna (Kodjia 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

But they are not shit players, that's the issue. 

They are mediocre at best. We have been robbed in the transfer windows. The whole club is a disaster.

• Like 2

Just now, KHV said:

They are mediocre at best. We have been robbed in the transfer windows. The whole club is a disaster.

Its the Championship though chap, not the Prem. Anyway, does not excuse losing to Barnsley and getting whipped by Brentford.

Let's be honest is anyone surprised by tonight's performance or result. I know I'm not. It's the same week in or week out. We are the worst TEAM in this league with one of the worst scoring records. Bruce got away with it when Kodija or Grealish scored a late goal and we scrambled a result. When was the last time we saw a good team performance?

When was the last time we scored a goal?

How many times have we scored more than two?

• Like 1

I'll post what i posted in the Bruce thread:

Was happy with the first half. But he [Bruce] has to do something with the mentality. 

As soon as they scored, everything changed.

Before their goal we were pressing, we played high up the pitch, we were energetic, we had belief.

As soon as they scored it was like a light switch, and it all disappeared. No belief, no energy, no pressure, no intent. Nothing.

Second half was diabolical.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'll post what i posted in the Bruce thread:

Was happy with the first half. But he [Bruce] has to do something with the mentality. 

As soon as they scored, everything changed.

Before their goal we were pressing, we played high up the pitch, we were energetic, we had belief.

As soon as they scored it was like a light switch, and it all disappeared. No belief, no energy, no pressure, no intent. Nothing.

Bruce doesn't change anything. It needed plan B and there wasn't one

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That's probably the most important part of being a manager. Having a plan in place to ensure that your team doesn't fall apart when you concede a goal. Also having a plan b or being able to adapt via substitutions or tactical changes. Bruce seems incapable of doing any of these things.

Bruce's plan seems to be pick an 11 and hope for the best.

No reaction to what's happening in the game, different players every week, different formations every week.

Honestly can't see how people can continue to defend this clown. Yes he has pedigree in this division but he's massively out of his depth here, it should be clear for all to see. One more loss and he has to go it's as simple as that.

Well cant say i didnt expect this result as im sure many if not all did also..

Best performance under Bruce first half... Second half... Normal service resumed. 

Relegation battle returns for another season. I think we will be ok in the end but i am worried now. Cant see us getting anything v Derby. Poor performance all round by playing staff and coaching staff this season.

• Like 1

Thought the first half was quite good apart from the goal.  Usual collapse in second half once we were behind.  However imagine that first half if we weren't carrying that pointless waste of time bjarnson.  What was the point of him on the right.  He was totally pointless when we were on the ball. Offered nothing.  Defensively meh lightweight.  If we'd had adomah or a half decent rm in that first half we might have even threatened.

Edited by tezzaleed
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Johnstone, Hutton, Taylor and Hogan played OK

the rest can go **** themselves

Thought Hogan was poor even considering the lack of service. His movement was practically non existent.

Ciaran Clark must be looking at us and laughing, given the position he now finds himself in.

He also must have been wondering who the hell he was playing against, from the starting line up Hutton would be the only one he played with here.

• Like 1

Â