• Hogan
    • Adomah (Jeninak 71)
    • Gardner (Bjarnason 82)
    • Bacuna (Kodjia 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

I like Bruce, I like the theory of having a  Bruce type manager to steady the ship but what the hell?

Are we actually going to get relegated? It is looking more and more likely each week. 

I have backed him but if we lose the next 2, he will be gone.

same. misery finds us no matter how much we try to hide from it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tinker said:

Hutton was ok,infact there was a few good performances from us , unlucky, first half we played them of the park and 2 shit goals . Hope Bruce starts with this team Saturday , subject to injuries.

Newcastle are the best in the league, on this showing their coming straight back down next season 

They were shite. You know they are not the only team we have lost to recently. How about Brentford, can you explain that loss, or even Barnsley, what about the draw with Preston North End, who ever they are??

Bruce would have done okay last season. Give him a bunch of shit players with no option to change them and he will squeeze an extra 10% out of them. He is the proverbial turd polisher.

However, give him a bunch of talented players and a requirement to construct a team and a basic style and he (and his backroom cronies) do not have a clue what to do. He is out of his depth and totally lost and the players know that. We really are going down and if Bruce stays then we will probably not win another game this season !

Edited by Paul33
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

I like Bruce, I like the theory of having a  Bruce type manager to steady the ship but what the hell?

Are we actually going to get relegated? It is looking more and more likely each week. 

I have backed him but if we lose the next 2, he will be gone.

1 point from 24 is bad enough for the sack IMO.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Paul33 said:

Bruce would have done okay last season. Give him a bunch of shit players with no option to change them and he will squeeze an extra 10% out of them. He is the proverbial turd polisher.

However, give him a bunch of talented players and a requirement to construct a team and a basic style and he (and his backroom cronies do not have a clue what to do. He is out of his depth and totally lost and the players know that. We really are going down and if Bruce stays then we will probably not win another game this season !

Couldn't agree more pal 

Pull the **** in trigger Tony and get rowett. In ASAP 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

However, give him a bunch of talented players and a requirement to construct a team and a basic style and he (and his backroom cronies do not have a clue what to do. He is out of his depth and totally lost and the players know that. We really are going down and if Bruce stays then we will probably not win another game this season !

Bang on the money here chap. This is why Hutton's looking ok, typical Bruce player same as he was with McLeish.

• Like 1

The results don't even hurt anymore, nowhere near like they used to.

The only frustration now is why we continue to let a completely clueless idiot manage this club. It would be easy to compare us to a rudderless ship at the moment but we are more like the titanic post iceberg decimation.

• Like 1

Â