• Kodjia
    • Hogan
    • Adomah (Jeninak 71)
    • Gardner (Bjarnason 82)
    • Bacuna (Kodjia 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Everything about tonight was down to Bruce for me, the new players haven't lifted us, they look lost, hogan was so isolated he was pointless, second half showed his HT talk did absolutely **** all, no response to what was happening at all, didn't change formation when we were on top, didn't change it when we were losing, clueless

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

the most expensive football club to get relegated in the history of the sport? up for grabs you say? TAKEN!!

I think Leicester might be challenging us for that title!

Edited by richp999

Standout player by miles was Hutton, which seeing his limitations as a footballer should be enough of a warning sign. Game riddled with mistakes all over the pitch, a couple in the box cost us the 0-0 win. **** it, Bruce out. 

Hutton was ok,infact there was a few good performances from us , unlucky, first half we played them of the park and 2 shit goals . Hope Bruce starts with this team Saturday , subject to injuries.

Newcastle are the best in the league, on this showing their coming straight back down next season 

• Like 1

At least I won't have any of Dr Tony's annoying tweets making my phone beep and light up while I am trying to get to sleep. Funny how quiet he has been since the end of the transfer window (the only good times he has brought us because he is bloody shit at choosing managers!).

Really saddened by the injury to Hogan because I have no confidence in Kodja to do anything other than perform three stepovers and then hammer the ball into the three defenders directly in front of him. I felt that is we could have started playing the ball to feet a little bit, Hogan could have shone. Now we're stuck with Kodja and... well, who? Gabby?

Another thing I have no confidence in right now is the idea that Bruce has any idea how to get anything out the this expensive group of players he's assembled, or that he even has a clue how to get them to cohere as a team. Put simply, I can't see any short term solution to our problems and I worry that by the time my long-term solution - time to gel as a unit - starts working we'll be competing for the Buildbase FA Trophy. 

• Like 2

Hutton MOM two games in a row for me, he's got his knockers and he's at times limited but if others had half the fight and desire we might actually win a few!! Only player to go over and see if Hogan was ok too! 

Wake me up when the season over! 

You just know DB9 is gonna put one in the onion bag against this week! 

Wolves will beat the noses on Friday to go above us! When you think life can't get any worse as a villa fan..!

i posted it in the match thread but that injury to Hogan is exactly the reason why we SHOULD NOT of sold gestede! 

Edited by Upper north stander

Â