Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Sherwood knows as much about managing football teams as he does about the history of French poetry. He's a hapless chancer with friends in the media and the ability to look like he's got pashun. 

Least he would've had us higher up the league I've no doubt, chance or not, and passion is something this good forsaken team need more then anything at the moment. 

How many times is Kodjia going to play an awful ball?

I am seriously starting to question whether any of these clowns even give a damn.

Just now, pacbuddies said:

Have we ever played better in the 2nd half since Bruce took charge? Whatever he says at half time must be with a kebab in his mouth!

This time before the own goal we actually showed straight out the gate after the break. It's the first time for weeks though, I have no idea what happens at half time...

Just now, Tommo_b said:

Least he would've had us higher up the league I've no doubt, chance or not, and passion is something this good forsaken team need more then anything at the moment. 

I'd take Lambert of Garde back in a heartbeat over Sherwood - as it is, I think we need to stick with what we've got, at least until the end of the season - then we should have a look at it.

Just now, jim said:

How many times is Kodjia going to play an awful ball?

I am seriously starting to question whether any of these clowns even give a damn.

He's a striker not a wide player. Completely different position with a different skill set....as exampled today and again in those games he played down the middle and scored.