Prematch Thread

Grasshopper

Team looks great on paper - just one good performance and 3 points and we will be on our way to promotion next season. C'mon God, please just lift that curse and give us one good reason to support the club we love. 

2 minutes ago, smg said:

Which means ?Great supporter !!

It means every football forum is exactly the same, I'm sure the victor Moses thread on a Chelsea forum wasn't a hive of positivity at the start of the season

at the end of the day we have a shit team performing badly, what would you like people to say about Johnstone? And are you expecting the comments here to have any impact on him whatsoever?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smg said:

Which means ?Great supporter !!

Sorry, it seem's a few of us don't realise that internet forums are only allowed positive comments, even when your team has lost the last four games and are closer to relegation than promotion.

• Like 1

Was hoping we'd try and put pressure on Yedlin and Dummet by attacking and playing wide as they are a bit sketchy when defending.

In stead we'll probably end up giving them free range on the flanks letting them use their pace to attack us.

Just now, a m ole said:

I think they'll be flat though, l-r Bjarnason, Lansbury, Hourihane. I don't know who of those would be behind the strikers if any.

Yep. It's going to a narrow, flat 3. Just hope they have licence to push forward. 

• Like 1

I like it, it's different which is what was required.

Hopefully the full backs can just defend and not worry too much about getting forward, but this means we are going to have to play quite narrow unless Bjarnasson & Kodjia pull out wide at times.

Great to see Jedi back.

I would happily take a 0-0 here.