limpid

Match Polls  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Paul33 said:

We need to start the same XI for the next five games back-to-back no matter how crap they are. Constantly changing starting XIs and changing formations might seem the thing to do but it really is the opposite of what we need. Those players need to learn to play with one another and without the fear that one mistake means they'll be dropped. Just don't start Gresford !!!

I have a feeling that it doesn't matter who starts or what formation they use because Bruce has no idea of what he wants them to do and when plan A fails he has no plan B. He needs to go and very soon.

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

Hopefully defeat at Newcastle on Monday will see the end of Bruce the dinosaur.

I felt and posted that Bruce would be chopped after losing the next two games before Barnsley tonight. I'm sticking to that.

Just hire the right man. No more former player, wannabe managers. No more old school dinosaurs.

Please go and find a progressive, modern manager that's had the proper education needed.

Not that hard, a lot of clubs succeed.

Simples.

Edited by vreitti
  • Like 4

Bruce is completely out of control. Since he arrived we have not played the same set up/tactics or team two games running. I have no idea whatso ever how he wants us to play or what he stands for. I can't even say he is people person - who has improved since he arrived? We are currently cannon fodder in this division. Losing three nil at home to Barnsley. Tut, tut. Despite all the rubbish served up for 5 years, I am not sure it has been this bad in all honestly. 

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Just hire the right man. No more former player, wannabe managers. No more old school dinosaurs.

Please go and find a progressive, modern manager that's had the proper education needed.

Simples.

It's not though is it?  If it were easy then we would have appointed the right manager already and be top of the league.  As it stands we are a dysfunctional club who change managers every five minutes.  Xia hasn't got a reputation as a trigger happy chairman yet, but if he does then who in their right mind would come here? We certainly wouldn't be able to attract the calibre of man we need. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

We certainly wouldn't be able to attract the calibre of man we need. 

Rowett or Warburton would jump at the chance to manage villa. Also many foreign coaches would take the job given the money that would be on offer. It's too simple to say keep Bruce because we can't get anyone good. The job of the people running the club is to find someone good. Bruce isn't him. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Simples.

This is the sole problem. I don't think we can attract these type of managers.  Eddie Howe would be the man but no chance. Other than that we need a big boy but we cannot attract the Mourinho's, of the football world.

I really don't believe its embedded in the club atttiude, its the manager, we have never had a top guy. I mean Mcleish, Lambert, Sherwood, even RDM was a bit of a fake, Chelsea and John Terry were running the club when he was there. So in reality we have not had a decent manager since, maybe the late Graham Taylor.

In reality I don't know what we are gonna do, but certainly Bruce is not the answer.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Oh great! My football team lost and now my wife has gone to bed so I won't get to have sex now!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

WORST VALENTINE'S EVER!!!!!!

AM I RIGHT GUYS!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well you have been ****ed once tonight......how many times do you want it?:)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

IS THAT AN OFFER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(GAY)

****ed by the result.:)

No I'm not (gay)happy

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â