Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Barnsley

limpid

Match Polls  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

invested multi milions and still getting relegated from an even shitter league. **** Bruce - utter word removed of a manager. Useless sack of shit. **** of Johnstone, useless pretend goalkeeper sack of shit, **** off all the over paid over valued and over rated rocket polishers trying to kick a ball. words removed, the **** lot of them. 

Parks and Recreation is funny.  Really enjoying my second watch through. 

It's the episode where Leslie Knope makes a rival "scouts" group to Ron Swanson's more serious scout group and all the kids end up in Leslie's!!!

Then she feels bad about it and that makes me a better person because I am showing empath towards a fellow who isn't happy anymore.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

invested multi milions and still getting relegated from an even shitter league. **** Bruce - utter word removed of a manager. Useless sack of shit. **** of Johnstone, useless pretend goalkeeper sack of shit, **** off all the over paid over valued and over rated rocket polishers trying to kick a ball. words removed, the **** lot of them. 

I think it points to money alone does not guarantee anything.

why many clubs are laughing at us is that we have thought we can buy our way out.....we can't we have to fight our way out.

Edited by TRO

Tony Morley "There's a cancer in the club"

Too **** right, we need to find a way of sorting this out, cannot ask more than the investment we have seen, the results of that investment has been appalling. Bruce probably has 2 or 3 games to save himself from the boot. 2pts from 8 is completely indefensible, how many times have we seen them not come out for the second half? WTF happens at half time?

Well I had a great night. Avoided the villa, had a nice steak with wine and a bit of nookie.  The missus is much more entertaining than this sham of a team. I officially now don't give a shit about AVFC. Pass the vodka!

• Like 4

Â