Match Thread: Villa v Barnsley

limpid

If anyone really believes that we could get relegated, then they should want Bruce out (even more).

Was hoping we could stumble across (best you can hope for judging by this manager's tenure) a formation and performance that could result in a win but time is running out...

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Mate I've been a villa fan fir over 20 years and this is the worst I've ever experienced.

i said this before but I think there is something dodgey going on at villa. It's like they are being paid to lose games. It's impossible this team can't score goals and consistently be this **** shit

Me also and definitely the worse I've seen..... when you think it can't get any worse being a villa fan.... they just smack you in the face week after week! 

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I'll put my hand up Woody, I gave you some grief over your perceived negativity but right now it looks more like wisdom. We are shite

I genuinely want the best for Aston villa but yes my perceived PFE etc, was just me being realistic as to what I see.... We genuinely could be league 1 next year. I don't think we will fwiw.

Watching all the goals on sky as they go in, all these other teams really are scoring with ease. The defending in this league is shit.

Its a disgrace that yet again we are struggling to get the ball in the net.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

It makes no sense. If you want to play 4 at the back, Taylor starts. If you want a wing back, Amavi is a better option. 

It makes perfect sense, we have appointed yet another clown and hopefully he's gone in the summer.