Match Thread: Villa v Barnsley

limpid

Lose this and Bruce has to go, had more than enough of this shite!

Last chance to show any worth and prove he hasn't lost the plot tonight, with no signs of encouragement or anything resembling a decent performance (or even a consistent playing style and system) the end is surely nigh...

Ref is a joke tbh. Didn't look much like a pen from where I am? 

Blatant dive in box from them... then free kick. Now ref has booked us for taking free kick before whistle....shambles. 

2 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

One thing I did call correct, was that when we played 5 at the back and gave freedom to our fullbacks, we dropped Amavi, but as soon as we go 4 at the back, when there is pressure to defend on our fullbacks, he gets back in the team. What a ridiculous decision. What an idiot of a manager that he thinks that this is a good decision. 

It makes no sense. If you want to play 4 at the back, Taylor starts. If you want a wing back, Amavi is a better option. 

• Like 4

Just now, Upper north stander said:

I'm with you! Can't take much more of this shower! 

Mate I've been a villa fan fir over 20 years and this is the worst I've ever experienced.

i said this before but I think there is something dodgey going on at villa. It's like they are being paid to lose games. It's impossible this team can't score goals and consistently be this **** shit

Just now, PieFacE said:

So glad I didn't go tonight.  What a shambles.  We're in free fall at the minute.  

It's been about 8 years since I bought a ticket to a Villa match and didn't regret it.

I pity those poor **** who pay the better part of a grand to watch these useless words removed every other week. As for the masochists who go to away games...

1 minute ago, Czechlad said:

It makes no sense. If you want to play 4 at the back, Taylor starts. If you want a wing back, Amavi is a better option. 

It's incredible how simple it is. Still Bruce obviously cannot see this. Words cannot explain at how amazed I am about this simple decision. 

• Like 1