Match Thread: Villa v Barnsley

limpid

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Without his and Gollini's mistakes this season we'd probably have close to 12 additional points. 

As of last game I posted a stat which says 11 points dropped due to keeper error. We would have been 7th at least. Horrendous. Should also show Tony and Technical team just how one small component can screw you over. Then again you would think football men would realise how crucial keepers are anyway!

I forget the stat but it's been a ridiculous amount of years since we won after being behind after half time.2-2 at Best but will probably end 1-3.

Before the forest game I laughed when someone said we could be relegated. I'm really not so sure now. We are in absolute freefall

• Like 2

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Is it possible that we're contractually obliged to play Johnstone if fit? I can think of no other reason why he hasn't been dropped yet

some association with manure, therefore awesome... oh and he's a Brit.

Just now, NottingVilla said:

You can tell Kodija scored because no one said his name....if it was one of newbie duds the name would be splattered all over. We are football self-harmists.

No, it had more to do with the fact that we were two down, still losing and in the middle of our Bruce Out campaign.