Midweek Football 13/16 February

andykeenan

Poor Arsenal. This could get very embarrassing for them.

Sanchez has surely got to leave them now? 

Is Iwobi that good? I've never seen him do anything for Arsenal. Though I haven't been watching them that closely...

Edited by PieFacE

Arsenal seem to be stuck in some weird time loop. Their season pans out the exact same way every year. Even the teams who beat them in the first knockout round are always the same, it's always either Bayern or Barca  :crylaugh: 

It's probably going to be 5-1 yet again too :crylaugh: 

Arsenal fans forever feeling deja vu :crylaugh: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Arsenal seem to be stuck in some weird time loop. Their season pans out the exact same way every year. Even the teams who beat them in the first knockout round are always the same, it's always either Bayern or Barca  :crylaugh: 

And if their precious top 4 starts to come under danger they'll morph into Arsenal 2004 between April-May.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

:D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Muller's goal celebrations always look so awkward and cringeworthy to me. It looks more like he's an actor pretending he's scored a goal in a movie.

He was on a bit of a drought but I do like him he is a bit of a character 

Whoever gets the Arsenal job next is probably in one of the best jobs in football. Alot of obvious improvement to be made to the squad, money is there to be spent and Arsenal fans are pretty patient on a whole. It's certainly a much better job than when Fergie left United in my opinion.

This squad should make top 4 even under a new manager, the improvement on that should be pretty easy if they hire correctly (if being the main word).

Looking at the situation it's probably better; if an offer for Ozil comes in I'd imagine most Arsenal fans wouldn't be too fussed. Sanchez would be a big miss but equally it gives the new manager to create a dynamic change from relying on just one superstar. Like I said a really good job to have providing they hire the right man.

Â