• Broncos
    • Buccaneers
    • Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

He was in trouble even before his NFL career.  Usually NFL teams run a proverbial mile from that, or at best you sign for a crap or desperate team.  That he had a career with the Patriots is one of the more baffling elements to his story.  Sad end to a troubled individual.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

He was in trouble even before his NFL career.  Usually NFL teams run a proverbial mile from that, or at best you sign for a crap or desperate team.  That he had a career with the Patriots is one of the more baffling elements to his story.  Sad end to a troubled individual.

As I mentioned previously , I think this is the best Gator class in a while . Historically , drafting somebody from UF usually ends up being a bad idea. 

8 hours ago, BOF said:

They broke their own standards when they drafted him and knew all about his violent tendencies. But they were blinded by his ability, and he could have been an all time great. He was punk in Bristol, CT. and he died a punk. Such a waste, particularly the innocent people he gunned down. Easily the most sordid story in the history of Boston sports.

8 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

apparently Reuben Foster failed a drug test. 

That was obvious when he got kicked out of the combine . I think there will be  some HOF criminals in this draft .:D

Edited by Brumerican

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

That was obvious when he got kicked out of the combine . I think there will be  some HOF criminals in this draft .:D

Excellent, do a Shane Ray and fall to the Broncos :)

7 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

You need O LINE and RB before another linebacker dude !

Very true, but of the BPA he's the only one I see dropping. The RB class looks pretty deep, no need to put a first rounder there. And apart from Lamp, linemen looks meh.

All this knowledge from watching 3 College games plus the Senior bowl, so what the hell do I know :D Very typical On topic from me here

Oh, and Wow, who the hell did we Piss off to get this schedule?

We get a bye on week 5

We play three road games in a row including a Monday night at KC and then an away game at Philly at 11 am and follow that up by hosting NE who is coming off their bye.

At Indy and Washington followed by KC at home to end the year.

If we don't hit the ground running it could be a rather terrible year. And the AFCW looks pretty darn good again.

On 4/19/2017 at 12:02, Brumerican said:

One week til the draft and it's looking like Fournette at 4 for the Jags.  I don't like taking a RB that high but he's far better than Zeke so it should work out . 

Better than Ezekiel Elliott?

i don't know about that. fournette is obviously bigger but he isn't as good as zeke as a pass catcher and he isn't nearly as good as a pass blocker. he does have the tools to excel there though.

i think he'd be an excellent pick for the jags though. he's just what bortles needs.

Â