• Buccaneers
    • Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

9 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Sorry to drag this up again but this appeared on my twitter timeline just... 

:ph34r:

See above post   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

We drafted awfully before Caldwell so there weren't any players worth keeping around to pay big money to  . I think this year will be the last time we spend silly money in FA.  Robinson , Hurns, Lee , Telvin Smith , NGakoue , Ramsey and Jack will all be wanting proper money soon enough and Bortles is make or break this season . If Bortles plays like 2105 then there's a huge chunk of change right there.  

A lot of these big FA signings are short deals or front loaded so we shouldn't be in the shit financially, further down the line . 

The only pressure now is that they pretty much HAVE to go 9-7 at a minimum, and considering I have never seen a winning season in over a decade, it is going to be interesting to say the least .

If you can't go over .500 with a defense made up of Calais Campbell, Malik Jackson , Ngakoue  , Fowler, Ramsey , Smith , Jack and Bouye then they should just blow Everbank up and give the franchise to London . 

Pretty much everything relies on Bortles fixing his mechanics and finding some guards in the draft .

• Like 1

On 3/11/2017 at 12:47, abdomlahor said:

Cooks and a 4th to the Pats for number 32 and the Saints' 3rd rounder. 

Seems a bit unnecessary, they already have a good group of receivers. 

He's a perfect WR for Brady's game. Pats have been really active, love it!

On 20/03/2017 at 07:34, Tegis said:

Dwight Clark diagnosed with ALS :(

Well, f*ck :( There have been developments in that area recently though, so fingers crossed they make a serious breakthrough in the next few years.

Raiders move to Vegas approved, it's what the chargers should have done rather than the cheapskate stadium share in LA, the tourist trap in Vegas should make a killing even if they can't establish a proper fan base, which to be fair there's a danger that they could, there's nearly 2m people in the Vegas metro area and no other sports teams

Edited by villa4europe

NFL is banning the leap over the line on FGs.

"The jumping over on the field goal, I think, is just leading to a really dangerous play for everybody," offensive lineman Eric Winston, the NFLPA's president, said earlier this offseason, via the Washington Post. "If you jump over the center, the jumper is in a really bad spot. He can land on his head. I think the guys that are getting jumped over are going to end up getting hurt, with those guys landing on them. So I'll be very interested to see what they'll do there. I think something probably needs to be done."

Lulz, yeah, in this sport that really is the worst that can happen.

On 29/03/2017 at 21:50, abdomlahor said:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2017/3/29/14869968/nfl-draft-2017-best-names-jake-butt-raekwon-mcmillan

SB Nation 2017 draft All-Name team

QB Gunner Kiel Cincinnati
RB Shock Linwood Baylor
WR Speedy Noil Texas A&M
WR Bug Howard North Carolina
WR Kermit Whitfield, who'll be the NFL's first Kermit since the '70s. Think of the memes!!! Florida State
TE Jake Butt Michigan
OT Max Rich Harvard
OT Justin Senior, indeed a redshirt senior Mississippi State
OG Forrest Lamp Western Kentucky
OG Damien Mama USC
C None have fitting names. Air Force S Weston Steelhammer will just have to bulk up.  
DE Taco Charlton, who tried not to like tacos (because of his nickname), but succumbed Michigan
DE Gimel President Illinois
DT Dee Liner, who is a D liner Arkansas State
DT Chunky Clements Illinois
LB Raekwon McMillan Ohio State
LB Ironhead Gallon Georgia Southern
CB Corn Elder, who was offered by the Cornhuskers and later had one of his best games against them Miami
CB Will Likely, who goes by William these days Maryland
S Money Hunter Arkansas State
S Budda Baker Washington
S Fish Smithson Kansas
K Chris Blewitt Pitt
P Alex Boy Nevada

WR River Cracraft .

Sounds like something a pissed up Ray Mears would say .

On 30/03/2017 at 16:45, Brumerican said:

Arsehole . 

Has Bengals written all over him .

Most of the Youtube comments are siding with the guy!

Â