• Broncos
    • Buccaneers
    • Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

Ah man, Wagner and Juice got PAID! Gutted to lose them but 9m for a RT and 5m for a FB is something we were never going to match.

Cut Doom, Wright (YES!) and Lewis to free up room, grabbed Woodhead and Jefferson (YES!) by the looks. Hoping Pitta restructures to free up more room. Talk of Torrey coming home, especially if we don't grab Wallace's second year option for 8m.

I see us going Pass-Rush or corner in the first round this year.

6 hours ago, Milfner said:

The Jags should just not bother with the draft and just trade all their picks for players, surely must have a roster with the one of the highest percentages of free agent signings on it.

Panthers are doing some okay business. Signing a lot of our own players which is generally a good sign instead of constantly clearing house. Think we just missed out on Church, so we may well see Cyprien move to us. We are however signing Matt Kalil later today :mellow:  

Offense

Bortles = draft

Yeldon = draft

Ivory = FA

Robinson = draft

Lee = draft 

Hurns = UDFA

Koyack = draft 

Albert = trade

Cann = draft

Linder = draft

Omameh - FA

Parnell = FA

Defense

Colvin = draft

Ramsey = draft

Fowler = draft 

Ngakoue = draft

Jackson = FA

Campbell = FA

Smith = draft

Jack = draft

Posluszny = FA

Church = FA

Gipson  = FA 

So out of our starters , 13 were drafted , (Hurns was UDFA) one a trade,  and 8 are FA's .

That's not too bad.

Edited by Brumerican
cuz i can neva spell posluszny

Cutler released. Him signing for the Jets has to be the most telegraphed signing of all time. 

Ted Ginn signs for the Saints which is surprising, very much looking forward to him roasting us on two occasions next season 

Just now, Milfner said:

Cutler released. Him signing for the Jets has to be the most telegraphed signing of all time. 

Ted Ginn signs for the Saints which is surprising, very much looking forward to him roasting us on two occasions next season 

I'd be fuming if my team lost Cooks and got Ginn . 

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I'd be fuming if my team lost Cooks and got Ginn . 

The potential trade for Cooks is insane. Straight swap for Malcolm Butler? You'd have thought other GMs would've learned a long time ago to not trade with Belichick. 

• Like 1

Great guard though! It'll be DE or Fournette if he's still there I think. 

Texans just gave the Browns a second rounder and Brock Osweiler so they could dump his contract on them. I don't think I've ever seen that before in the NFL

1 hour ago, Milfner said:

Texans just gave the Browns a second rounder and Brock Osweiler so they could dump his contract on them. I don't think I've ever seen that before in the NFL

Holy **** :lol:

Broncos sign Ronald Leary. Instant o-line upgrade, but we need so much more. Stephenson gives me shivers and facing Houston, Mack and Bosa 2 times each is a bitch

I'll not get too carried away with winning another off season (Surely a dynasty now ?) as I have seen it so many times .

For me the biggest change in Jacksonville was getting rid of Gus and bringing in Tom to change the mentality .

10 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I think Cleveland just paid 16 million so they can trade up for Darnold  next year . 

That second will probably go towards a package for Jimmy Garoppolo. They'll trade Brock for a late round pick and foot up a lump of this years contract.

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

That second will probably go towards a package for Jimmy Garoppolo. They'll trade Brock for a late round pick and foot up a lump of this years contract.

Add in all the craziness regarding Garoppolo's Instagram 'hack' this morning and that scenario is looking more likely.

The Browns have certainly built a cockpit to help a young QB though with all this QL spending, whether it's Garoppolo , Kessler, Trubisky, whoever. 

Â