• Buccaneers
    • Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

4 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Looks like we are going to swap Julius Thomas for LT vet Branden Albert .

I'm fine with that move .

Julius reuniting with Gase. If that doesn't get him productive nothing will.

52 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Julius reuniting with Gase. If that doesn't get him productive nothing will.

I'm guessing Manning played a huge part in JT's success because he turned to shit the second we gave him a silly deal . He's fat , slow and has rocks for hands . I expected so much more from him to be honest . There are some very good TE's in the draft so I am fine with getting a capable LT for him . 

Broncos won't pick up the option to retain Russel Okung. Saves us a truckload of capspace but leaves a space just as big on the already woeful o-line.

Loads to fix and good tackles are haaard to find.

The Steelers weren't kidding about Antonio Brown.

Weeks after general manager Kevin Colbert insisted the franchise wanted the All-Pro receiver to "retire as a Steeler," the team has signed Brown to a new five-year deal.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports the deal is essentially a four-year extension worth $68 million. Brown had one year remaining on his current deal that was set to pay him just $4.71 million in 2017.

Adidas offered to buy anyone who beat the combine 40 record their own Island ! , as long as they were running in their gear ,

John Ross just smashed CJ2K's record .

In a pair of Nike's.

• Like 1

This draft is going to be fascinating. There isn't any obvious superstar QB or OT, but everywhere else is rammed with first year impact players . I think there will be quite a few REALLY good RB's drafted in rounds 3-5. Who knows when and where Mixon ends up being drafted but he's a 1st round talent . Fournette is AP mk2, Cook is frightening , McCaffrey has the craziest footwork and a sharp brain , Kamara is class , McNichols will be someones bellcow, Perine is brilliant and the list  just goes on.

If the Jags really do want to help Bortles, then a strong running game is usually a step in the right direction . I wouldn't be surprised at all if they went RB with the 4th pick in round 1.   I'd prefer Solomon Thomas though and hopefully Coughlin realises our pass rush is crap and goes that route . We can still get a top Rb on day 2 . 

I'm still more interested in what Cleveland do strangely . 

I think they are going to be unrecognisable next season if they hit with the majority of their picks . I really hope they take Mahomes at 12 if he's there . 

10 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

2017 is already shaping up to be a rebuilding year for my jets. at this point i'm hoping for a top 5 draft pick next year and a new coach. 

From the outside it looks like you are deliberately tanking to get Darnold.

21 hours ago, Brumerican said:

From the outside it looks like you are deliberately tanking to get Darnold.

i would not be surprised or upset if that is the case. Imo the 2018 QBs are more "can't miss" prospects than the batch this year. I am hoping we go through with an actual rebuild, not a "competitive rebuild". also with Woody becoming UK ambassador we will have "newish" leadership at the very top. 

1 minute ago, Villaphan04 said:

i would not be surprised or upset if that is the case. Imo the 2018 QBs are more "can't miss" prospects than the batch this year. I am hoping we go through with an actual rebuild, not a "competitive rebuild". also with Woody becoming UK ambassador we will have "newish" leadership at the very top. 

I think you trade down as much as possible and build the lines .

49 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I think you trade down as much as possible and build the lines .

I would hope so. The guy I really would want is Ryan Ramczyk -- and at 6 is a very big reach. Several posters on jets forums want us to grab Fournette/Cook at 6 and i couldn't disagree with them more. 

Â