• Buccaneers
    • Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

On 15/08/2017 at 23:36, Brumerican said:

I've seen every episode of every season. It helped me learn loads about the game that I didn't know much about.

All or Nothing is better though IMO. Following a team through a season is much more interesting than the off season.

Watching season one now. Cheers mate, it's brilliant! 

Looking forward to getting the league going again!

I'm calling the competition over. Siemian is the starter this year. Lynch is approaching bust status

And De'angelo Henderson will turn heads this year.

23 hours ago, Tegis said:

I'm calling the competition over. Siemian is the starter this year. Lynch is approaching bust status

And De'angelo Henderson will turn heads this year.

Well you were right. Siemian has just been confirmed as starter. 

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

No **** would be doing that to my hair, especially if I was as big as some of these guys. **** rookie haircuts!

They usually leave the ones with long beautiful locks alone. You'd be safe :D

• Like 1

DeShone Kizer named the Browns starting QB for Saturday night against Tampa (ESPN, 8pm EST).

Brock Osweiler will not play. I dont know if they are trying to protect him to trade him or want to keep him because they have that guaranteed contract?

7 hours ago, BerniesElbow said:

DeShone Kizer named the Browns starting QB for Saturday night against Tampa (ESPN, 8pm EST).

Brock Osweiler will not play. I dont know if they are trying to protect him to trade him or want to keep him because they have that guaranteed contract?

From Jackson:

We are very excited about seeing DeShone in the role of starter for this week, as he is certainly positioning himself well to earn the starting job heading into the regular season.

I'd say he's your starter day 1 unless he stinks it up royally in PS game 3

The new GamePass is awful. I fail to see any improvement feature-wise. Like, genuinely. They've just taken shit loads out of it.

- Archived games now only go back as far as 2013, and they're all only the condensed versions. And they're all a second out of sync.

- No ability to search/filter for specific plays

- Taken away the option to toggle spoilers on/off

- Taken away option to choose video quality

- You now have to find specific game by painfully going through gameweeks of that specific season, rather than filtering by team as you could before

Etc etc. BUT AT LEAST THE WEBSITE IS NOW TABLET-FRIENDLY!!! **** tablets for this very reason

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

The new GamePass is awful. I fail to see any improvement feature-wise. Like, genuinely. They've just taken shit loads out of it.

- Archived games now only go back as far as 2013, and they're all only the condensed versions. And they're all a second out of sync.

- No ability to search/filter for specific plays

- Taken away the option to toggle spoilers on/off

- Taken away option to choose video quality

- You now have to find specific game by painfully going through gameweeks of that specific season, rather than filtering by team as you could before

Etc etc. BUT AT LEAST THE WEBSITE IS NOW TABLET-FRIENDLY!!! **** tablets for this very reason

New company, totally new app and infrastructure. The release was a MASSIVE ballsup with lost accounts, wrong currencies on the billing, apps not ready and old accounts cut off in mid term. That added to what you describe above.

That said, things are getting better. The quality when watching on chromecast is near flawless at the chosen resolution. The quality on the HTML5 player on chrome is waaaaaay better then the old flash crap. Android finally has a download option and much better picture quality (the old one maxed out at 1600 Kbps,pathetic). I've not tried the apple apps so can't compare. The archive is growing and I've read that it's going to be the same as the old one eventually.

Long ways to go but at least they make progress.

6 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Edelman out for the season with torn ACL.

That sucks. Usually the pats cover up injuries with the "next" guy. But Edelman is on Gronk standards so that one will hurt a bit.

Â