• Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

i suppose it makes sense when you consider

a. the commitment to the run game 

b. declining sammy's option

c. the need for zone corners

d. an obvious commitment to the rebuilding process. two selections in the first, second and third rounds each next year. they could be used to move up for a quarterback as well.

seems like a good deal for both sides to be honest.

Edited by abdomlahor
  • Like 1

Paxton looked like shite. Trubisky on the other hand looked very much the part. Apart from everything else, he is accurate, IMO the MOST important aspect of being a QB.

17 hours ago, Tegis said:

Paxton looked like shite. Trubisky on the other hand looked very much the part. Apart from everything else, he is accurate, IMO the MOST important aspect of being a QB.

I still think Mahomes will end up being the pick of this years QB's . His ability is frightening.

6 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Hard Knocks is a very interesting documentary. Anyone else watched this years first episode?

Yep, first impression is that it is a step up from last year (Which was crap). The Texans one the year before was also good.

I'm getting the distinct impression that our QB shoot-out is trying to find the least shit QB and not in fact an exercise in picking the best of 3 outstanding candidates.  Or am I being too harsh @Tegis ?

8 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'm getting the distinct impression that our QB shoot-out is trying to find the least shit QB and not in fact an exercise in picking the best of 3 outstanding candidates.  Or am I being too harsh @Tegis ?

Sure looks like it. And our D is too good to have a tank season to get Darnold and that lot. Then again, $WAG Kelly baby!!!!!!!! :D

On 14/08/2017 at 15:03, sexbelowsound said:

Hard Knocks is a very interesting documentary. Anyone else watched this years first episode?

I've seen every episode of every season. It helped me learn loads about the game that I didn't know much about.

All or Nothing is better though IMO. Following a team through a season is much more interesting than the off season.

On 14/08/2017 at 15:11, Tegis said:

Yep, first impression is that it is a step up from last year (Which was crap). The Texans one the year before was also good.

Even though they're in our division I still thought the Texans Hard Knocks was ace.

12 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I've seen every episode of every season. It helped me learn loads about the game that I didn't know much about.

All or Nothing is better though IMO. Following a team through a season is much more interesting than the off season.

The scene where Vontae Davis was traded and he said he wanted to call his grandma hit me right in the feels.

Glad he went on to be an excellent corner.

Edited by sexbelowsound

22 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Stink and Shannon knows their stuff. That Bayless dude sounds like a twunt.

And Hard Knocks this year should be named the Gerald McCoy show. Cool dude :D

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Stink and Shannon knows their stuff. That Bayless dude sounds like a twunt.

And Hard Knocks this year should be named the Gerald McCoy show. Cool dude :D

Skip Bayless? From the school of whoever screams the loudest and the craziest gets the most publicity & $$$

Â