• Buccaneers
    • Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

34 minutes ago, Tegis said:

That would make a rather serious tandem. If West/Woodhead turns up it could be a good year on offense

Weddle/Jefferson has me excited. If Smith can stay healthy we'll have Humphrey/Carr/Webb across from him. Pass rush looks exciting with the addition of Bowser, front lines are formidable. Get the o-line clicking to keep Joe safe and there's no reason we can't go far this year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What the absolute **** is Jerry Richardson up to?

Just fired our GM who's taken us from four straight winless seasons before he joined to three division titles and a Super Bowl in the five years since, all whilst being in cap difficulty. 

I know we've got potential Olsen and Thomas Davis contract extensions coming up, so my guess is that it's most probably something to do with the latter player, but **** me. What a time to do it as well. Two months after we lost our GM-in-waiting to the Bills. **** off 

Edited by Milfner

1 hour ago, Milfner said:

What the absolute **** is Jerry Richardson up to?

Just fired our GM who's taken us from four straight winless seasons before he joined to three division titles and a Super Bowl in the five years since, all whilst being in cap difficulty. 

I know we've got potential Olsen and Thomas Davis contract extensions coming up, so my guess is that it's most probably something to do with the latter player, but **** me. What a time to do it as well. Two months after we lost our GM-in-waiting to the Bills. **** off 

A lot of Panthers who were forced out seem pretty happy about it. Gettleman wasn't liked that much inside the organisation it seems. 

I still think you're good for double digit wins regardless of what goes on in the front office. McCaffrey and Samuel are going to light this league up .

15 hours ago, Brumerican said:

A lot of Panthers who were forced out seem pretty happy about it. Gettleman wasn't liked that much inside the organisation it seems. 

I still think you're good for double digit wins regardless of what goes on in the front office. McCaffrey and Samuel are going to light this league up .

Possibly, but what made him good at his job is that he made the tough decisions. The reason we were struggling under the previous regime because we were handing out massive contracts to players who weren't really worth it. Not paying Josh Norman $15m a year is fine by me, releasing DeAngelo Williams also was perfectly fine. Obviously could've done it in a better way, but winning games is more important than hurting someone's feelings. My money's on Thomas Davis being the main cause of this. He's obviously a Panthers legend, but the fact is he's 34, tore his ACL three times and we've stood by him throughout. Surely he owes us more rather than us owing him? And for JR to side with a player over the GM is ludicrous. 

We're without a GM, assistant GM and president. Training camp starts next week. What a **** mess. 

Injury bug came early this year, Ray, Barret (our Ware replacements) and Booker out for the start of the season :( Please don't tell me that's a Mike McCoy trait from the Chargers.

How are you guys holding up at your teams?

10 hours ago, Tegis said:

Injury bug came early this year, Ray, Barret (our Ware replacements) and Booker out for the start of the season :( Please don't tell me that's a Mike McCoy trait from the Chargers.

i aint jinxing anything :P

• Like 1

On 7/29/2017 at 17:27, Tegis said:

Browns starting free safety Ed Reynolds has sprained his MCL and is out for 6 weeks. How important this is, I have no idea...

On 7/29/2017 at 09:27, Tegis said:

Our 2nd rounder (our first pick) crashed his ATV. No idea how long he'll be out for.

17 hours ago, Hornso said:

Browns starting free safety Ed has sprained his MCL and is out for 6 weeks. How important this is, I have no idea...

Cleveland have a pretty good Defensive line now so opposition QB' s won't have all day to burn the backs. A stand in should cope til he returns.

• Like 1

Â