• Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

4 hours ago, BOF said:

Haha, brilliant! :)  He enjoyed that.

Have a look at some of the post pick interviews with him on youtube . He was buzzing his nuts off the whole time . The vid of the war room watching him make the pick is worthwhile too.

8 hours ago, Milfner said:

Good of the Panthers to make the Bills their triple-A affiliate. 

In one off-season they've taken our DC, assistant GM, signed three of our FAs and a drafted a couple of rookies we were really high on...

C_asQA-V0AAMI-F.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Former England U20 Star Signs Deal To Play For NFL Team

Former England U20 captain Alex Gray has signed with NFL side Atlanta Falcons.

Gray has penned a one-year deal with last season's Super Bowl runners-up. The 26-year-old, who will play tight end, will be part of the Falcons' practice team, though he is not eligible to be activated during the season. He, along with a number of other NFL hopefuls, has been training in Florida for the past three months.

Gray captained England to win the U20 Six Nations Grand Slam in 2011, a year in which they also lost out to New Zealand in the IRB World Junior Championship final.

I have been working hard for this goal and to be told it was going to happen was an amazing moment,” he said. “This is the start of another journey. It is a fantastic thing that is happening, but I am not going to get to where I want to be without keeping myself grounded. Making the decision to give this my all from rugby, there was a big transition period and it was mentally very humbling. When you have to start from scratch again, that was a huge mental battle for me. When I look back I will be very proud of the way I approached this.

• Like 2

Chiefs release wide receiver Jeremy Maclin

Count this as one less target for Alex Smith.

The Chiefs have released wide receiver Jeremy Maclin, the team announced.

"I'd like to thank Jeremy for his effort and dedication the past two seasons," Chiefs general manager John Dorsey said in a statement released by the team. "I have great respect for all players, which makes decisions like these very difficult, but we felt it was in the best interest of our club moving forward to part ways at this time. We wish Jeremy the best as he continues his career."

The move, a post-June 1 release, will immediately free up $10 million in salary cap space for the Chiefs, who will split his $7.2 million dead cap money over the next two seasons ($2.4 million in 2017 and $4.8 million in 2018), according to OverTheCap.com.

2 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Hopefully we're one of them now Pitta is down again and we're looking weak at receiver.

The fact that Gary Barnidge is a free agent still absolutely baffles me.

23 hours ago, Tegis said:

The fact that Gary Barnidge is a free agent still absolutely baffles me.

He is old and a lot of teams don't use TE's as much as others. 

He'll end up somewhere though . 

2 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

Looks like the jets will be going through with a full rebuilding stage. Just released David Harris and Eric Decker. 

Decker gets hurt a ton but very productive when on the field. Jets going full QB-draft-mode

On 2017-06-05 at 17:01, Dante_Lockhart said:

Hopefully we're one of them now Pitta is down again and we're looking weak at receiver.

Maclin is all yours!

13 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Funk YEAH!

Decker next ;)

That would make a rather serious tandem. If West/Woodhead turns up it could be a good year on offense

Â