• Broncos
    • Buccaneers
    • Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

lol Elliott was the Rookie of the Year and led the League in many Offensive categories.

You're aware of that, right? The kid hasnt even been DRAFTED yet and you are ready to put him in the Hall of Fame. Wow.

1 minute ago, BerniesElbow said:

lol Elliott was the Rookie of the Year and led the League in many Offensive categories.

You're aware of that, right? The kid hasnt even been DRAFTED yet and you are ready to put him in the Hall of Fame. Wow.

Nope that's a ridiculous leap to make from what I wrote  . I'm saying Fournette is a much better prospect than Zeke was . Fournette would have got 2,000 yards behind Dallas' line last season.  Zeke is good but Fournette is a once in a decade player .

53 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

i don't know about that. fournette is obviously bigger but he isn't as good as zeke as a pass catcher and he isn't nearly as good as a pass blocker. he does have the tools to excel there though.

i think he'd be an excellent pick for the jags though. he's just what bortles needs.

Not for me , I watch loads of SEC and Fournette is special . If he was in last years draft he would have went before Zeke . 

I think there are 4-5 RB's in this draft who are just as good as Zeke . LF is head and shoulders above all of them on natural ability. 

Somebody that big shouldn't be able to run that fast . He's an absolute machine. 

On 19/04/2017 at 15:49, Brumerican said:

As I mentioned previously , I think this is the best Gator class in a while . Historically , drafting somebody from UF usually ends up being a bad idea. 

Spoke too soon .

Caleb Brantley (DT from UF) has been nicked for chinning a woman. 

What is it with these idiots ?

Next one with an over the top prepared excuse

Michigan safety Jabrill Peppers tested positive for dilute sample

"Peppers went to the combine. He was sick after flying there from San Diego. He has a history of cramping," the statement read. "Peppers was being pumped with fluids, drinking 8-10 bottles of water before he went to bed, because he was the first guy to work out two days for the LBs and DBs. He had to go through that first day, come back on second day, and that was the fear. So Peppers was pounding water and under the weather. He never failed a drug test in his life, nor tested positive before for any substance."

Edited by Tegis

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/35230876/top-nfl-draft-prospect-accused-of-sexual-assault-at-downtown-cleveland-hotel

There have been numerous conversations at Cleveland 19 News about the report you are about to read. There's a lot at stake. It involves a young woman who said she was sexually assaulted, a young man who is about to start his NFL career, and a team who may be taking a huge risk drafting a player who's under investigation right here in Cleveland.

Police radio traffic coming from downtown Cleveland's Westin Hotel after 3 a.m. Sunday, April 9 sheds light on the moment officers arrived on scene: "Officers on scene, no call back -- 23-year-old female conscious and breathing, victim of a sexual assault."

The accused is a college football player who is expected to be taken in the first round of Thursday's NFL Draft.

We are not naming the player because we're waiting for the police report. And we want to be very clear he has not been officially charged with a crime at this point.

By phone, investigative producer Cassie Nist spoke to the player's attorney, Kevin Spellacy, who said he is representing the player in this matter, but said the accusations are "ludicrous and ridiculous."

"In my opinion this young lady is an opportunist and it's actually despicable," said Spellacy.

The player's attorney says it all started at the Barley House on West 6th Street, when a group left there to go to the Westin for a hotel room party. He said his client was never alone with the alleged victim, and he has three witnesses who said he did nothing wrong. When police arrived at the Westin, the player had already left. The attorney said he is willing to bring his client in to be interviewed by police, but not right away. He has made arrangements for the interview to be held right after the NFL Draft.

There is a lot at stake. It's just days before the draft and one of the top picks has his name on paperwork somewhere on a Cleveland detective's desk. We'd like to see that paperwork. Normally we can. But for some reason we -- the media -- are being held up.

6 hours ago, Brumerican said:

AP may have finally found a team (Saints)

Very solid blocking o-line and you cant stack the box with Brees back there. This could be a good fit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Mahomes is the most interesting . He can throw lasers on wrist strength alone .

65 yards standing on his knees :o

• Like 1

12 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

gareon conley is the accused

Had hearing stories like this. Hopefully there's nothing in it and it's someone trying to get some attention. Sounds like there are a fair few witnesses who can back up his story.

27 minutes ago, BerniesElbow said:

Sounds like a gold-digger. Just like the a-holes who released the video of the kid smoking weed through a bong-mask last year, about 3 hours before the Draft.

Just wait until my photoshopped pic of Garrett smoking a spliff hits twitter on Friday morning !:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BerniesElbow said:

Sounds like a gold-digger. Just like the a-holes who released the video of the kid smoking weed through a bong-mask last year, about 3 hours before the Draft.

Difference is that Tunsil still got drafted in the 1st round, just a picks later than he was projected to go (luckily for us, we grabbed Stanley instead who's awesome).

Saying that, he got drafted to Miami so that's a heck of a punishment for smoking a lil' bit of weed

Â