Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst there may not be much appetite for buying jerseys less than 24 hours after another shite performance thought I'd flag that the JD Sports website is selling the away top, minus sponsor, for £38. (With sponsor is the usual £55).

1 hour ago, parisvilla said:

Whilst there may not be much appetite for buying jerseys less than 24 hours after another shite performance thought I'd flag that the JD Sports website is selling the away top, minus sponsor, for £38. (With sponsor is the usual £55).

That is a junior shirt.

25% off at Under Armour at the moment and brings the price of the home or away down to a more palatable £42 and delivery is free for a limited period. 

Use code UAPLA-SUMMER25

15 minutes ago, jim said:

25% off at Under Armour at the moment and brings the price of the home or away down to a more palatable £42 and delivery is free for a limited period. 

Use code UAPLA-SUMMER25

Pallet you say?

9d0cae_7841421ad286438a84945ac7759b1625.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, Looking for a bit of a favour. Could someone with last years home shirt take a couple of pictures for me of the villa badge and under armour logo from the outside and the inside and also of the printed label on the collar please?

I have just bought one from eBay and I think it may be hokey, the size is much smaller than my away shirt and the badges have a rectangular outline to them, not stitched all the way through. It is also missing the guarantee badge on the front of the shirt.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Billson said:

Just watched the "highlights" of the Brentford game, mainly just to see Johnstone's saves, and noticed there was a sponsor on the lower back of the shirt. Anyone know what it is? Recon? I couldn't quite make it out.

Yeah, it looked like it was RECON on Saturday.

6 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Rongtian confirmed on Twitter that it would be on the back of the shirt from the Brentford game onwards. Before this it was only on the back of the shirts when announcing signings.

You can call him ho ;) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...