Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Front shirt sponsor can only mean back shirt sponsor too.  We are now firmly in the championship my friends.  Might as well get sleeve sponsors, short sponsors and sock sponsors too.  Training kit is another revenue. Gotta make up for FFP somehow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phumfeinz said:

I hope whoever it is it isn't Palace's new sponsor:

d4mv0EC.jpg

To think they played in Claret and Blue when I was a kid, god how awful are those.

• Like 1

Based on nothing but a survey Villa conducted, but I'm wondering if it might be a tyre manufacturer.

The survey, which came as part of the significant dates email in last day or so, wanted to know views on brand awareness and whilst there was car manufacturers (like current Fiat) and betting companies (like energybet) there was randomly a lot of questions about tyre manufacturers.

Could be, and probably is, nothing but I wouldn't be surprised. Dunlop anyone? Birmingham link...

3 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Based on nothing but a survey Villa conducted, but I'm wondering if it might be a tyre manufacturer.

The survey, which came as part of the significant dates email in last day or so, wanted to know views on brand awareness and whilst there was car manufacturers (like current Fiat) and betting companies (like energybet) there was randomly a lot of questions about tyre manufacturers.

Could be, and probably is, nothing but I wouldn't be surprised. Dunlop anyone? Birmingham link...

Doubtful it'll be a tyre company unless the club are expecting a Goodyear ;)

• Like 3

22 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Front shirt sponsor can only mean back shirt sponsor too.  We are now firmly in the championship my friends.  Might as well get sleeve sponsors, short sponsors and sock sponsors too.  Training kit is another revenue. Gotta make up for FFP somehow.

I think Man City just signed a £10m a year sleeve sponsor

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

apart from their sleeve sponsor being worth more than half the leagues main shirt sponsor i agree, the actual visual aspect of it doesnt bother me in the slightest

No there's no arm in it, sorry I`ll get me coat

• Like 3

17 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

I know it's not the same as the leaked one but had a play with an away kit (click for better quality)...

avfc_Away_concept-SK.jpg

Well now that is just absolutely brilliant. I dont buy kits but would make an exception for this.

Your timing is horrible however because now whatever away kit we release it will look crappy compared to this!

• Like 3

I take it we're not doing a song and dance about this like previous years? no hiring out a corporate venue with players modelling?