limpid

Match Polls  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, penguin said:

We had 30 shots, 17 on target according to Bet365 :blink: how the **** couldn't we score

And how the **** could anyone blame the manager for that as has been done earlier in the thread?

Personally I suspect there is something in the water at Bodymoor that turns previously competent footballers into gibbering wrecks as soon as they pull on a Villa shirt. :(

• Like 3

Is it pure coincidence that we lost our first home game of the season and it being the game following the owner suggesting that the play-offs are out of reach this season?

I really do reckon this is just going to peter out with Villa finishing in the bottom 7 or 8.

Next Villa Manager thread.

October 3:

Can it get any worse than RDM? Yes it can if we appoint Steve Bruce.

October 4:

I don't see Steve Bruce as someone capable of turning this ship around.

There is more chance of him sinking it further than turning it around

Edited by Michael118
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Get rid of Bruce, absolutely clueless. We are continuously deteriorating and need to stop the rot. Too sickened..

Even just get Rowett til the end of season & then review later. 

ive just had same convo with my brother. get him now and let him have a full pre season etc. Between now and end of season he can plan for next season. 

Im not one for changing managers but i havent actually seen us play "well" under bruce, at least we were getting results. Now were playing S**T and not get any results. No excuses with the players and finances Dr Tone has threw at it this season

• Like 1

We're at the same point as we have been with the last 5-6 managers where Doris the tea lady could probably do a better job, certainly can't be any worse than this shite at the moment.

People who want him gone are perfectly entitled to that opinion, I'm sure Steve will come out and agree with us again about how shite we are, would love him to start doing something about it.

• Like 1

Â