Fans Consultancy Group Meeting

OutByEaster?

5 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

...This is our one chance all year to ask questions of the Villa hierarchy. I have a question I would like asked.

The FCG happens every few weeks.

21 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I just want to be able to buy a pie.
Can I get a pie please?

I just want a pie at half time.

doesn't your mom feed you?😀

Edited by TRO

Can the club have any part in making sure there are enough train carriages for midweek games? I’ve came very close two or three times not being able to get on the last train back to Rugeley because the amount of carriages wasn’t enough for the amount of people on the platform. Probably a silly question really, but you never know. 

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Can the club have any part in making sure there are enough train carriages for midweek games? I’ve came very close two or three times not being able to get on the last train back to Rugeley because the amount of carriages wasn’t enough for the amount of people on the platform. Probably a silly question really, but you never know. 

This was something I asked previously, but it couldn’t hurt to ask again to see if there’s been any update. I agree it is an issue.

Just in case you missed OBE’s post covering it -

Trains

Trains after midweek games - is this something we can have an influence on? 

We have recently established contact with West Midlands Trains and have begun a positive process of communicating and sharing information.  We are receiving data such as train times (including specials) which we will endeavour to communicate prior to each match.  For the first time, we are also receiving data on the number of fans using train services from Aston & Witton station.   

They have appropriate contact details for our social media team here at Villa Park so we can be alerted on matchday if something needs to be communicated to fans.

Page 19

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/06/2019 at 13:25, limpid said:

The FCG happens every few weeks.

So can he ask it in a few weeks then? I'm a bit confused as to what your issue is here.

It's perfectly acceptable for fans to want to know precisely what is happening with the ground. It should be our one true fixed asset, to be protected at all costs. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

So can he ask it in a few weeks then? I'm a bit confused as to what your issue is here.

My "issue” is that I don't see the point in wasting limited time asking for an official comment about a rumour which the person asking the question hasn't understood. The rumour was that we were moving the ownership of the ground between legal entities both owned by our owners, not selling the ground  Then there as something about "but Derby...." which isn't relevant to us.

PS. I don't have an issue. I'm engaging in conversation a someone who made a suggestion that I thought was not relevent and then followed it up with several incorrect claims; which I also responded to. I apologize if you got triggered on someone else's behalf.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 09/06/2019 at 13:53, ferguson1 said:

Could someone ask the club if there are any plans to improve/upgrade the official website?    Not sure what others think on here, but I don’t personally think it’s that good.    Seems to have to many outdated links and/or information.   

Very good point. It use to be good but it's so poor these days

I would like to know why the minutes of the meeting are kept under wraps for round 2 weeks - with attendees sworn to secrecy - yet when the minutes are released there is nothing controversial in them.

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

I would like to know why the minutes of the meeting are kept under wraps for round 2 weeks - with attendees sworn to secrecy - yet when the minutes are released there is nothing controversial in them.

I imagine that's fairly standard.

It's probably to stop misinformation spreading about the meeting. The official meetings outline everything that was said and doesn't leave stuff open for interpretation that would find it's way into being fact.

The meetings are rarely controversial, but it's probably standard policy in case anything controversial does happen or is said.

On 09/06/2019 at 13:53, ferguson1 said:

Could someone ask the club if there are any plans to improve/upgrade the official website?    Not sure what others think on here, but I don’t personally think it’s that good.    Seems to have to many outdated links and/or information.   

It is all about the twitter and facebooks nowadays. unfortunately.

Just seen that at the meeting yday Purslow said we have been compliant with the EFL and no longer under investigation and Purslow has asked for a statement off EFL to tell the public this 👏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, midian said:

Just seen that at the meeting yday Purslow said we have been compliant with the EFL and no longer under investigation and Purslow has asked for a statement off EFL to tell the public this 👏

jerry seinfeld laughing GIF

On 11/06/2019 at 08:32, Stevo985 said:

I imagine that's fairly standard.

It's probably to stop misinformation spreading about the meeting. The official meetings outline everything that was said and doesn't leave stuff open for interpretation that would find it's way into being fact.

The meetings are rarely controversial, but it's probably standard policy in case anything controversial does happen or is said.

It's a bit like when TV channels have a 20 second delay between a live event and the images coming through the TV at the other end. 

3 hours ago, midian said:

Happy days. 

Our 10 year hell is over. With careful building.... The giant can wake.

• Like 1

Â