Fans Consultancy Group Meeting

OutByEaster?

54 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I saw on Twitter (so I can't be sure that it's true) that we've stopped using a certain kind of lamp on the grass. Apparently it costs £2million a year!

If we get promoted then we'll use them again.

Apologies, I can't find the source now.

2017-tech-innovations-4-1280x800%5B1%5D.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a nudge on this - questions will be submitted to the club toward the end of next week - I'll have a root through the forum, but if there's anything that's a concern and particularly that's a concern in terms of your experience as a fan, please pop your question, query or complaint here.

• Like 1

Can they please please please fix the **** clock in the Lower Holte L3 end once and for all?

Working one minute, broken the next. It can't be THAT complicated surely? It's a source of immense frustration for me, for reasons I've never quite understood. 

On the food and drink thing the club are definitely missing out on revenue. I rarely bother even going the bottle bar now, whereas if they were to sort themselves out I might even have a pie. I get as peckish as the next man, but it's not worth missing goals for. 

• Like 2

Can they get Rob Bishop to name his price for editing the programme again? I’m afraid the last two editors lack the number one quality required of an editor - attention to detail.  There are so many mistakes, week after week.

Secondly, the visual design itself is excellent, but in terms of actual content, there was more quality (and probably a higher word count) in the mid-90s 32 page editions then in the current 84 page version.

• Like 1

There's not a lot to whinge about at the moment, but the one thing that annoys me is the curry sauce. It seems to change every week, one week it's OK and the next it's some watered down Chinese curry sauce rubbish but yesterday it was terrible. Genuinely looked like a cat had thrown up on my chips... 

20180211_110013 (1).jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nath182 said:

There's not a lot to whinge about at the moment, but the one thing that annoys me is the curry sauce. It seems to change every week, one week it's OK and the next it's some watered down Chinese curry sauce rubbish but yesterday it was terrible. Genuinely looked like a cat had thrown up on my chips... 

20180211_110013 (1).jpg

Yep, that's my go to snack.

Sometimes the sauce is nice and thick, sometimes it's like water.

I've never seen it like that though. Looks terrible!

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep, that's my go to snack.

Sometimes the sauce is nice and thick, sometimes it's like water.

I've never seen it like that though. Looks terrible!

I'm pretty sure the first game of the season it had raisins in too. Not a problem for most I'm sure, but I can't stand raisins so was a waste of £3.50 or w/e they're charging nowadays. They should just pick a supplier/recipe and stick with it so you know what you're getting.

Think I'll have a balti pie from now on.

7 hours ago, Nath182 said:

20180211_110013 (1).jpg

That looks revolting

• Haha 1

If the season ends well as we all hope, and the club release a DVD, please can there be a DVD menu option to turn off the commentary.  The commentary for the Blues highlights on the website, by way of example, is so annoying and the sound mixing suppresses the noise of the crowd. 

I'd like to know why 'prices' are going up on the reward scheme, particularly during the season. For example the ST VIP Pre-match thing was 500pts, now 750pts. Shirts have gone up by 200pts.

Makes a mockery of the scheme if they up the prices to match any 'earnt' during the season by using e-cash or getting there an hour before kick off etc. 

Just seems very underhand and yet another little bit of disrespect towards loyal fans - the type who'd be in the scheme.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

As a brand person, I also find the disrespect of our badge to be troubling.

It's the most precious thing we have, the identity of our club, we wear it on our hearts - and the club denigrate it by slapping chips and "curry sauce" on it.

If I was hired by the club I'd get that sorted on my first day.

In fact - can we get it raised at the FCG?  What's going to be printed on next?  Bog roll?

You're probably not going to approve of the AV branded bog roll in the toilets then? ;) 

I eat before the game usually a burger outside the ground, its ridiculously crap trying to get food at HT at VP. Like stevo said a few pages ago how hard is to get chips ready for HT ffs

I also agree with NV about the logo just have plain napkins! would also save the club money 

Â