Fans Consultancy Group Meeting

OutByEaster?

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Any plans to shut up the screaming wench that sits behind me? Whose total tactical knowledge consists of screaming " GET OUT!!!!!!" right down my **** earhole even when we are 5--0 up in the 93rd minute?

Do you sit in the trinity stand...?!

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Any plans to shut up the screaming wench that sits behind me? Whose total tactical knowledge consists of screaming " GET OUT!!!!!!" right down my **** earhole even when we are 5--0 up in the 93rd minute?

5-0 up in the 93rd minute!?

... When was the last time you where at Villa Park!  ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I actually have an answer on the mobile phone coverage at Villa Park courtesy of Ian Dimmock who is now the Operations Director at Villa (I've started following him on Twitter).

Villa have a a state of the art 4G network in the the stadium however only one network is currently on the system. From peoples feedback on here it would seem that network is Vodafone. He's advised they are working on getting the other networks on board.

Since he posted the message on Twitter a lot of people have tagged in O2 and they are now working with the club to get 'plugged in' to the 4G network, so hopefully soon O2 phones will begin to work in and around the ground. Good news for me as I'm on O2 and checking the team before game and the half time scores is a nightmare.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I actually have an answer on the mobile phone coverage at Villa Park courtesy of Ian Dimmock who is now the Operations Director at Villa (I've started following him on Twitter).

Villa have a a state of the art 4G network in the the stadium however only one network is currently on the system. From peoples feedback on here it would seem that network is Vodafone. He's advised they are working on getting the other networks on board.

Since he posted the message on Twitter a lot of people have tagged in O2 and they are now working with the club to get 'plugged in' to the 4G network, so hopefully soon O2 phones will begin to work in and around the ground. Good news for me as I'm on O2 and checking the team before game and the half time scores is a nightmare.

Thanks. Yes, I am also on Vodafone. It is better than my friends but still painfully slow.

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

Use the WiFi

Ah. Firstly it is with great regret that I must disappoint fightoffyour - Mr Purslow didn't feel he could sensibly answer the question on catering in detail so has promised to arrange a meeting in the near future for the relevant Head of Department. Sorry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It all sounds very positive. I actually cannot wait for January and the rest of the season to see what Smith, Purslow, Suso & co deliver (although that sounds a bit like an accountancy firm).

We finally seem to be making a real crack at becoming sustainable, while very competitive. 

11 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ah. Firstly it is with great regret that I must disappoint fightoffyour - Mr Purslow didn't feel he could sensibly answer the question on catering in detail so has promised to arrange a meeting in the near future for the relevant Head of Department. Sorry.

Sorry if it sounded like I was taking the piss by the way, I do really appreciate these meetings and look forward to hearing answers from the club. I guess I’m just accustomed to previous regimes’ non-replies and non-action on some issues. Sounds like Purslow, if anyone, is the man to put that right though! Cheers @OutByEaster?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

he's capable of both not answering a question whilst answering it and answering a question whilst not giving the answer at all very adeptly. In short, i'd buy snake oil from this man readily, he's convincing and trustworthy, if he'd spent an hour telling me pancakes were pillows I'd have believed him. 

Sounds like your typical politician. Not sure if that's a good thing and only time will tell i guess, but that's just my opinion of course.

Edited by mottaloo

It was spoken about under Tony Xia but are there still plans for Villa Park's capacity too be taken too 60000 or exceed that number??

Tony xia had plans other plans for Villa Park, apprantly very good plans. Are those plans still in the pipeline or do the new owners have there own plans for the future of Villa Park and if so can any be revealed??

• Like 1

Â