Playstation VR

dubbs

Picked up a PSVR tonight.  Had a couple of hours on it.  Mainly played playroom vr and a couple of the demos on the disc which comes with the headset.  Have to admit is better than I thought it would be.  We're playing on a PS4 Pro which might help? Downloaded lots of demos to try out over the weekend.  Anyone else got one? I've an couple of guys on here with one. Any recommendations for games?

13 hours ago, dubbs said:

Picked up a PSVR tonight.  Had a couple of hours on it.  Mainly played playroom vr and a couple of the demos on the disc which comes with the headset.  Have to admit is better than I thought it would be.  We're playing on a PS4 Pro which might help? Downloaded lots of demos to try out over the weekend.  Anyone else got one? I've an couple of guys on here with one. Any recommendations for games?

The two must plays are Resident Evil 7 and, to give it its full title, Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One: X-wing VR Mission.

Edited by hogso

We've got res 7 but not tried it in vr yet and downloaded the star wars demo. Gonna give them a go in a bit. Better than watching villas great new goalkeeper!

Edited by dubbs
Typo

Â