Nioh

Phumfeinz

6 hours ago, V01 said:

3rd boss hino enna? 

That's the one. It's the point everyone seems to smash into first time round. Coming back to it I got through fairly easily and after that the difficulty has leveled off for a while.

Yeah, She's the biggest speedbump in the game. You're good for a big chunk of the game now.

I turned it on the other day for a quick blast, I've forgotten everything I learned. It went south quickly, this was just your standard enemies on Way of the Nioh in a mission with a npc ally. I never managed to stick with any of the Dark Souls games all the way through so I'm sure you'll click with it soon.

ommoyo is the key to having an easy time of it.

• 10 months later...

Thought that I'd resurrect this thread as the Nioh Remastered Collection for PS5 was announced last year.

https://www.glitched.online/heres-14-minutes-of-nioh-2-remastered-at-4k-60fps-on-ps5/

So, I loved Ghost of Tsushima (because I love anything set in Japan), and I'm on a bit of a Souls hype at the minute. I've never played any of the Nioh games. Is this worth picking up?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Thought that I'd resurrect this thread as the Nioh Remastered Collection for PS5 was announced last year.

https://www.glitched.online/heres-14-minutes-of-nioh-2-remastered-at-4k-60fps-on-ps5/

So, I loved Ghost of Tsushima (because I love anything set in Japan), and I'm on a bit of a Souls hype at the minute. I've never played any of the Nioh games. Is this worth picking up?

The first one is great (haven't played the second) and I'll be picking up the ps5 version on day one.

Very much in the Soulsborne vein.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Been playing the Nioh Remastered collection for the past couple of weeks. I've never played any of the Nioh games, and even though I saw a few blogs online saying it's best to start with Nioh 2 as it's more refined, I started with the first one.

Some bits of this games have been absolutely kicking my arse. There's definitely elements of it that are much more difficult to grasp than Sekiro. Great game so far, though...

Â