• Kodjia
    • Hogan
    • Bacuna (Kodjia 82)
    • Adomah (Hogan 84)
    • Green (Lansbury 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Disbelief, i don't know what to say anymore. We have changed managers, owners and players and still we get this shit wrong. Might start watching another sport that doesn't boil my piss, something like bowls.  **** it

• Like 4

I've had it, really had it. Been patient enough with Bruce. Not a single sign of improvement or hope. Season is over, let's just not get relegated!!!

Sick of all the changes but what else can we do? Get a manager who works well with his players, can actually coach & has a distinctive playing and training style and give the club some kind of identity and philosophy before it is too late...

First time I've said this but it's time now. Been patient enough...

I'd rather have either a) a relatively successful foreign coach (like Watford have been successful with e.g. Flores) or b). Just get together a team of ex players who care for and have passion for the club with some coaching skills (a la John Gregory) to give us a base, identity and the right motivation.

I am sick and tired of this down in the doldrums shit! Sick of being let down and continually suffer through this shit. What the hell have we become???

1 minute ago, PhilGibson said:

What do we have to do to turn this round, we change the owner, we change the manager, we spend money, we get new players, we change the manager, we spend money and we get new players.

Yet we are still utter horse crap. How many more years can we take of this dross, 6 years of a spiral of poor performances. It seems every single team is out passing us, outfighting us, outplaying us. 

I am completely out of ideas and hope that we are ever going to see us be successful and play decent football again!

Painful and hopeless.

Appoint a decent manager. Something Lerner and Xia have failed to do ever!

Shit goal keeper

shit negative manager

shit greasy little turd who thinks he is the best thing out of the country but really he just a parasite

everything about the club is pure shit

id say supporting villa is linked to giving you high blood pressure

im done this season with this losers

• Like 2

Bruce, please realise you have one of the best teams in the league. Stop paying so much respect to inferior opposition and go at teams. When we did go forward we looked decent. Bunn has to have the shirt for the rest of the season, as much as I don't rate him.

Edited by Frobisher
  • Like 3

We should have flogged Grealish in the window. So overrated it's untrue and now proving to be a complete liability in games.

• Like 2

Just now, pacbuddies said:

Appoint a decent manager. Something Lerner and Xia have failed to do ever!

However turgid Bruce football may have been at previous clubs he has four promotions on his CV. Villa just seem too big of a club to tame or get right, the pressure just gets to every single one of them and they panic and turn to mush. 

Tactics are important and he has made a number of mistakes, but the players also turn to mush.

Conor Hourihane has been one of the players of the season by all accounts in the championship so far, played two games and looked like a lost sheep.

We are poisonous!

once again the oppositions tactics of passing the football rather than hoofing the ball to no one means we look useless.

after spending money on a midfield including the best players in this league, we still play hoof to no one.

we certainly ain't going up. Every team in this league plays better football than us. The fact aforrest side in turmoil just beat us, we're in a relegation fight. Again.

• Like 2

Â