• Kodjia
    • Hogan
    • Bacuna (Kodjia 82)
    • Adomah (Hogan 84)
    • Green (Lansbury 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Fine lines, shoudl have been out of sight before a goalkeeping error brought them back into the game. Then had a bucket load of chances to take the lead, then down to 10 men after Grealish's cheap first yellow, then didn't look troubled till we leave the lad all alone in the box to volley home.

Another day we win that 0-3 and don't even break a sweat. As it is we've completely blown this season now, we should continue with this 3-5-2 though, we looked far more like a team at times today.

• Like 3

Grealish you're a word removed.

Bruce you're incompetent, how you got 4 other teams promoted I have no idea.

Johnstone.. Go home, you're not worthy of playing football professionally.

Kodjia learn to **** pass more. You score goals but an assist is as valuable, learn that.

Hogan you look promising, there wasn't much more you could have done really. Good luck in the future, I fear we are going to ruin you.

Villa get your **** act together, this is embarrassing.

Now with that said I'm going to spend the rest of my night forgetting about this club. I will be back tomorrow more than likely..

Enjoy the rest of your night everyone, or try to.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sonic_bouma said:

I'm one of them that says forget promotion let's just stabilise until next year and get some momentum and style of play.

But even tonight I'm beginning to think I'm **** done with this.

We are now the laughing stock of the championship. 

Literally back to the RDM days at the start of the season

The RDM days were better than this

• Like 2

What do we have to do to turn this round, we change the owner, we change the manager, we spend money, we get new players, we change the manager, we spend money and we get new players.

Yet we are still utter horse crap. How many more years can we take of this dross, 6 years of a spiral of poor performances. It seems every single team is out passing us, outfighting us, outplaying us. 

I am completely out of ideas and hope that we are ever going to see us be successful and play decent football again!

Painful and hopeless.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I thought we did ok. No luck and the sending off changed the game.

Did ok! We have spent a fortune and bought an entire new team since the summer yet a pathetic forest team beat us without too much effort.

• Like 1

Really worried about us even staying in this division. Poor tactics, poor subs, players with no direction and an utter utter joke of a keeper. Time to get Rowlett's number?

• Like 2

Out fought and out thought

Shit tactics shit keeper and harkett ? Played total dog shit in his first 2 games and a waste of a shirt.

They had more time in the ball more space and controlled the game from start to end.

When your tactics are wrong be man enough to change things. 

Grealish wrongly booked then acts like a cock and gets a 2nd yellow losing us the 1 miserable point we may have scraped.

Getting very bored of shit football and shit results. I can take shit football if we win.

We don't look capable of doing anything but lose

Embarrassing 

• Like 1

Â