The Manager thread

Xela

• 3 weeks later...

Roma manager to leave at the end of the season...linked with palace and leeds.

likes to play out from the back apparently, kind of the change in style palace need...i'd be going for him if i was them

29 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Roma manager to leave at the end of the season...linked with palace and leeds.

likes to play out from the back apparently, kind of the change in style palace need...i'd be going for him if i was them

Like when they went for Frank De Boer 😂

his record this season vs the top teams in Italy is absolute disgaceful, Roma are 7th and have not beaten any of the other top 8 teams in Serie A, actually have won 2 against the top 10 all season

Edited by Zatman

27 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Like when they went for Frank De Boer 😂

his record this season vs the top teams in Italy is absolute disgaceful, Roma are 7th and have not beaten any of the other top 8 teams in Serie A, actually have won 2 against the top 10 all season

lol i'd forgotten all about him!

in fairness they destroyed burnley in his last game who shithoused a 1-0 win. interested to see what would've happened if he was given time

Edited by tomav84

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Jose jumped into another job.

This guy really loves getting paid.

roma haven't got loads of dosh though and potentially no european football next season. interesting move that.

Interesting appointment, Italy is probably the last place his reputation is so high. Roma have quite an old squad as well so not sure if he has a rebuilding job in him

Just had a look at the Roma squad....Dzeko, Mikhitayran, Pedro, Chris Smalling....Mourinho's just given up at this point hasn't he?

Just taking over clubs with zero chance to win anything major and with ageing starting 11s so he can just moan about not getting enough money when he's sacked in two years time to replace them.

Guy certainly knows how to play the system at the top level, I'll give him that.

31 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Just had a look at the Roma squad....Dzeko, Mikhitayran, Pedro, Chris Smalling....Mourinho's just given up at this point hasn't he?

Just taking over clubs with zero chance to win anything major and with ageing starting 11s so he can just moan about not getting enough money when he's sacked in two years time to replace them.

Guy certainly knows how to play the system at the top level, I'll give him that.

They have some good talent like Cristante, Kumbulla, Mancini, Karsdorp and if he does recover from injury Zaniolo who could be a superstar. Is something to work with but not sure he has patience for it

As I said in Italy he is still highly thought of and was linked to Juventus and Inter in recent weeks

• 2 weeks later...
Â